Tattoos And Body Piercings

When I went to Davao a month ago my friends and I got henna tattoos. I was contemplating on getting a real one but decided against it. I also, for a fleeting moment, was hell bent on getting my belly button pierced. Decided not to, though. I don't think I can live with drawings forever marked on my skin. I'm just too fickle to have a permanent one.

it's been ten years since i started wanting a tatt. always thought a really beautiful celtic cross down the middle of my shoulder blades would be a perfect mix of edgy but intelligent, strong yet delicate, yadda yadda...

but two things have always stopped me:

1) the blood donation thing

and

2) what my mother will say.

i'm honestly more afraid of the latter.

:lol:

so for now, my ideal tatt will remain just that--an idea.

until i find the courage, that is.

it's been ten years since i started wanting a tatt. always thought a really beautiful celtic cross down the middle of my shoulder blades would be a perfect mix of edgy but intelligent, strong yet delicate, yadda yadda...

but two things have always stopped me:

1) the blood donation thing

and

2) what my mother will say.

i'm honestly more afraid of the latter.

:lol:

so for now, my ideal tatt will remain just that--an idea.

until i find the courage, that is.

honestly, i think you are worrying about the right thing. your first worry is a myth. i have seen people with tats donate blood in emergency situations. for one, that myth was really true during the early days of tattoos. it is because of the hygiene that tattoo artists are not observing before, in which, they are really careful of now.

I was about to have my tattoo on my lower back (near my butt crack) some sorta Chinese character or I dunno however they call it but I decided not to go for it since my bf (that time) didn't want me to have it, and since my dad was sick (kidney prob) and his donor's kidney didnt work, my dad wanted another transplant (coz of rejection) I wanted to donate mine (thinkin it might be compatible since we're closely related) eh diba sabi nila pag may tatoo ka na, di ka na pwede sa mga stuffs about exhange of body fluids or some blahs... eh since my dad already passed away.... (okie, i dont think i shud still discuss it here..) i wanted to have a tattoo now..

soooo, what ya think of tattoos and body piercings?

i want my tongue pierced too (oh god, i need it, im up for giving heads you know?!)

wish mah mom will let me! :cry:

hi wildass!! its not true nowadays that having a tat would disqualify you to become a blood donor.. u just have to postpone donating blood for atleast 6 months.. its the same w/ piercings... syempre dapat di ka magkakasakit within/after atleast 6mo para pwede ka na ulit magdonate..

i hav a lot of tats on my chest and i'm studying to be a doc... kondoktor heheheh

• 2 weeks later...

im supposed to have this billabong emblem on my right shoulder but i wasn't able to get it because i need to rush on going home snd back to work....hmm everyone i know who has been sponsored for billabong does have those..its some sort of signature like the palyboy bunny,i have yet to put one..almost all my friends does have one...