Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Tama po yun. Lagi na lang bangko yan. Eh laking asset pa naman as Top Pick. dapat BGK na lang sya.

Be careful what you're wishing for. Remember kung bakit hindi yan nagagamit sa rotation ng gilas. masyadong malambot. And it seems that there is no effort on his part to improve himself as a forward. para lang siyang younger version ni yancy de ocampo or a don camaso. a lot of promises because of their height and their skills kaso di naman nila ginamit.

Kudos to Hatfield for a monster game, reminiscent of the old Hatfield ang nilaro n'ya, scoring, rebounding, defending against a much agile de ocampo, in sum his hustle helped a lot in that victory. Tweet n'yo na si Hatfield for that monster game hehe

i agree. although admittedly he is an all around import, FTs apparently is the chink in vroman's armor. 1 out of 12?!!! can you imagine if he converted 60%, wala sanang OT. all of the ginebra faithfuls are hoping his FTs will improve. i'd really hate to see a hack-jax situation in crucial moments.

Vroman provided the much needed scoring noong first half, I also think that he did well, well except sa FT's, imagine making only 1 of 11, kita nga na pag binibigay sa kanya ang bola parang napapaso s'ya dahil naghahanap na agad s'ya ng mapapasahan, maski off a defensive rebound hagis kaagad s'ya sa team mates n'ya na minsan 'di inaasahan ang pasa. He made 8 assists though and with him feeling the ball as a hot potato he managed to let his team mates do the scoring sa end game. Also, he defended well against the import of tnt and also provided help defense.

Agree, dapat talaga more practice sa FT's si Vroman, complete player si Vroman, si chot reyes mismo bilib sa kanya, 'yung nga lang me chinks pala sa armor n'ya at FT's 'yun, medyo it makes you think, paano kung crucial ang FT's o kaya naman nasa penalty na ang kalaban 'di hindi s'ya maaasahan sa scoring dahil ipa foul na agad s'ya ng kalaban. Kumbaga magre-resort ang kalaban sa "hack-a-jax"....

Bakit Ba Pinipilit si Lagabala Sa Rotation. Dapat Pang Sub Na Lang. Good Game for the gins though ang ganda ng game. Honetly pinatay ko na TV kagabi kasi I felt matatalo na naman sa overtime to. Tamo na nalo dapat pala wag na lang ako manood.

Lagabala has not done or achieved anything even in the UAAP. I even wonder why he's in the PBA. Not even Mythical 5 in the UAAP. Maybe he's a nephew of Tanquincen.

Hatfield named PBA Player of the Week ABS-CBNnews

MANILA, Philippines – Ginebra's veteran big man Rudy Hatfield was named PBA Player of the Week for the period of March 12-18 after he put on a vintage performance to lead the Kings against the Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters.

Hatfield scored a career high 30 points to go along with 14 rebounds as the Kings defeated the Texters, 94-91, in overtime.

Ginebra head coach Siot Tanquingcen told PBA.ph that Hatfield’s energy during the game rubbed off on his teammates.

"That's what he brings. It's really hard to quantify, but that is basically what he brings," Tanquingcen said of Hatfield.

"Medyo give and take, kasi shooting-wise, may mga mami-miss siya. Pero energy-wise, ang laki ng naibibigay n'ya," he added.

Hatfield made 14 of his 21 field goal attempts and scored 13 points in the fourth quarter, including the last five Ginebra points in regulation. He added two more points in the overtime period and grabbed two crucial offensive rebounds to seal the win.

Hatfield's previous career high of 28 points came during his rookie season with Tanduay in 2000.

The Kings improved their record 4-3 and now share the third and fourth slots with Powerade. They have a chance to finish in the top two of the league standings should they win their final two assignments against Air21 and Barako Bull.

How can Hatfield be consistent?

i believe what siot wants from hatfield is his energy and determination which, in turn, rubs off to the other players. kung gumawa si hatfield ng 20 or maulit yung 30, bonus na lang siguro.

Hatfield must start for BGK all the time

i don't remember hatfield being a starter...siguro during his tanduay days with alvarado. siot must be thinking hatfield's better coming off the bench.

Oo nga pala...si aguilar pala nasa TnT. Sa totoo lang nakalimutan ko na nga yung mama hehehe

Aguilar's time will come..he will be a perfect fit on coach norman black's system which is always anchored on a guard-big man combination just like what he's doing with ateneo

Sabi ni John Wilson kay Hatfield yata yan nung dying second nung laro nila laban sa Talk and Text kaya napagalitan nung assistant coach.

kasabihan na kasi yun... parang. instant glue pang emergency situation...bwehehehe

it may and may not work...sama kasi pag mga back to back airballs... sometimes it works..kasi pag dikitan laban...sabi nga walang bantay--free throw. yun ang mas mahirap i shoot pag mental factor ang kalaban.....dusa while on the stripe..there were times na pag ka abot ng ref... shoot agd. with the flow and rhythm from the pass or if mas trip mo i jump shoot na lang.. hehehehe... mas me chance maka rebound pag mintis at tumama sa ring. than airballs....bwehehehe

Complete player si Vroman kaso nga lang mahina talaga sa ft's. Almost a triple double ang ginawa n'ya last Sunday eh....

Kudos to the Kings!!!! Kailangan lang ng konti pang freethrow practice ni Vroman. Kaya naman siguro, dahil anjan sa team si Triggerman.

the H-Bomb just exploded!!!

We have the best foul shooter in PBA history in the person of Allan Caidic in Ginebra. I think he can contribute to the improvement of Vroman's free throw woos. Ang napapansin ko lang kapag i re release na ni Vroman yung bola, parang nahuhulog sa palm niya. One-handed kasi mga charity shot

Ang tagal ng break nila before their game against tnt, dapat man lang sana nabigyan s'ya ng pointers ni Allan in shooting free throws, sa Sunday pa yata ang next game nila sana lang ginagawa na nila 'yan.

Pero may solution naman yan. Wag ibigay ang bola kay Vroman in the last two minutes. Madami naman reliable free throw shooters ang Ginebra like Caguioa, Cortez and Helterbrand. But Vroman still has to practice shooting free throws kasi may mga situations like pag nakakuha sya ng defensive rebound in a close game tapos biglang ifoul sya.

Maybe, in certain situations, but there are times that you would want the ball in the hands of your import kaso in this case Vroman sucks at ft's so he'd rather give a quick pass than to make an attempt or take it inside.

Bakit Ba Pinipilit si Lagabala Sa Rotation. Dapat Pang Sub Na Lang. Good Game for the gins though ang ganda ng game. Honetly pinatay ko na TV kagabi kasi I felt matatalo na naman sa overtime to. Tamo na nalo dapat pala wag na lang ako manood.

And you miss a heck of a game bro hehe....

Yeah, we're hoping Hatfield could duplicate that.

Sana nga bro at sana tuloy-tuloy na ang magandang laro n'ya, though sana lang din magamit na sina KG at Rico M.

Edited by Agent_mulder