Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

he picked enrico villanueva. he also picked yap and pingris of bmeg as well as cabagnot and santos of petron. the rivalry between pangilinan and ang seems to be only on pba as it seems that they have reached an agreement when it comes to national sports.

Coach Chot just picked up the best in the PBA right now. Majority of them have already proven to be among the best. Pingris is former Most Improved Player. In the SMC teams both Rico Villanueva and Arwind Santos are former BPC's.

chief overkill na siguro yan kapag isinama mo pa sina rico at hatfield. pwede na kay john wilson yan o kaya kay cool cat :)

hahaha! Si BrightestStar kasi, naguluhan ako. :rolleyes: Huwag na si Cool Cat, medyo nakakapagod ding bantayan si Castro, s"sleeky" Si Labagala na lang. :rolleyes: But first, Barangay. what would be the ideal matchup sa Friday?

hahaha! Si BrightestStar kasi, naguluhan ako. :rolleyes: Huwag na si Cool Cat, medyo nakakapagod ding bantayan si Castro, s"sleeky" Si Labagala na lang. :rolleyes: But first, Barangay. what would be the ideal matchup sa Friday?

correct chief. speed for speed it will be labagala.

i'll probably look at the hustle board on friday...which team comes out of the gate smoking with energy. and when one talks of dynamo players, it will be the H-bomb vs. pingris. critical also i believe is the match-up between kerby and devance. very important is for jax to be at his best and to keep cool.

i'll probably look at the hustle board on friday...which team comes out of the gate smoking with energy. and when one talks of dynamo players, it will be the H-bomb vs. pingris. critical also i believe is the match-up between kerby and devance. very important is for jax to be at his best and to keep cool.

Wow! That would be a BLAST! Pingris vs. H-Bomb! Both bangers. Urbiztondo should be guarded well. When it comes kasi that Ginebra ang kalaban nila, sinuswerte para itong player na ito. I would like to see Kerby taking on Rafi Reeves. Dikit ang height nila and both have medium range jumpers. Mike Cortez para kay Peter Jun Simon. Si Barroca ayos na kay Willy Wilson. I will watch sa Cuneta Astrodome.

Edited by photographer

Barangay won: 103-87.

About the Caguioa thing, medyo kasi nuong nag national team si Mark nuon kasama si JayJay, sobrang ma dribble sila. Hindi swak sa international play ang dribble ng dribble. Parang yun ang naging isipan ng mga coaches na nakukuha to mentor our national teams na sumunod. Take a look at the Korean team, puro mabibilis na passing. Ganun kasi sa international play, di puwede yung dribble, dribble, dribble.

at masyado ng loaded sa guard position pero mas ok siguro kung si kirby ang kinuhabecause of his mobility and he can play 3 and 4.

H-Bomb vs Pingris? I'd go for H-Bomb.

Kerby vs Devance? I'd pick the latter for obvious reasons

The best? Dapat si Kerby ang pinili. Between Raymundo and Villanueva, Raymundo is the better player. He is, in my opinion, a top 3 post player in the PBA. I'm not saying that Rico is not deserving but Kerby is just a better post player and mid-range shooter. May bias lang siguro si Chot kasi Atenista tong si Rico, his fellow alumnus. I read in the papers that Chot disclosed that Javale Mcgee of the Nuggets is applying for Filipino citizenship to play in the FIBA. Sana nga magkatotoo. HIndi nga kaya may axe to grind tong si Chot sa mga SMC teams. I could be wrong but I think he was unceremoniously dumped by management after SMB lost to Ginebra in the 2006 or 2007 All-Filipino semifinals.

you don't need a post player in international play...you need someone who is quick, agile and can run..if chot is bias he should not have named players from san miguel teams..rico, perhaps was named for rebounds purposes

you don't need a post player in international play...you need someone who is quick, agile and can run..if chot is bias he should not have named players from san miguel teams..rico, perhaps was named for rebounds purposes

Yes, I think Rico was included because not only sa katawan niya, he has the ability. Tatalbog si Kerby sa international plays. Meron din namang isa, si Belga, kaya lang kulang sa abilities and experience. Pati si Quinahan. :rolleyes: Sorry, back to GInebra............Excited to see the game mamaya live. I have a ticket.

BMeg lamang ng tatlo after a searing rally by Barangay. Kobe Caneleta bombed 3 consecutive three pointers. Dapat mas marami pa. Yung misses niya parating nasa loob na ng ring niluluwa pa. I think sobra lang laki ng BMeg and may factor ng swerte sa rebounds. Si Mark, medyo nagkakalat. Ang daming block sa kanya. Nagising ang Barangay crowd nang ma block ni Mike Cortez si James Yap. Hope we can improve our rebounding sa second half. Ang sama na laro ng Barangay as a whole, puro passing error sunod sunod at ang daming blocks sa knila. Buti nagising si Coach Siot at nakita si Kobe C.