Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

So its the two-timer, disbarred lawyer that was the cause of all these shenanigans!

Malas naman natin, nuon umalis si Jawo dahil hindi siya na inform about the Caidic promotion, then this Mr. Non na nakikialam sa style ng Ginebra, tapos ang tagal alisin si Jong, then this dating announcer. Time to bolt of our Ginebra? (nagtatanong lang)

I share with your sentiment Master.

I thought of this a long time ago. But still BGK pa rin. Though i'm not what you may call a die hard anymore.. But I must admit i enjoy watching Powerade right now. Yung tipong you also feel good when you see them winning against powerhouse teams.

Correct. Powerade is now the more exciting game to watch. Never say die...

F*CKING MANAGEMENT DOESN"T CARE ABOUT THE FANS!!!!!

Chris Alexander is a dedicated import! I had faith in him to lead the team to another championship. Sadly he was never given that chance. I believe the players feels for him. Kitang kita naman ang low morale ng team ngayon!

i really thought chris A. should've stayed with the kings. if i remember correctly even caguioa, in an interview, said that chris A. was a big help to them (or something to that effect) even though those 3 games that he played were all close. halatang na-demoralize ang team nung nawala si chris A.

anak ng #*!@ pati pala sa mga teams may pulitika.

against TnT ba next game?

BGK's remaining games are:

against TNT on sunday

against BARAKO on March 25

against AIR21 on March 28

tingin ko at most na yung maka 2 out of 3 wins sila diyan sa mga kalaban nila.. TNT is undeniably the best team right now, with or without import.. BARAKO won against BGK in their pre season match with Ronald Tubid leading the team (plus, i think he is capable of guarding MC47), then there come's AIR21 who is giving all out just to make it to the playoffs..

unless they make big adjustments, they might get ticket for an early exit this conference.