• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Barangay Ginebra Kings

slyfox

Guest megalodon
good win...nice start. certainly a passing grade for storey in his 1st game. not really an explosive player that we ka-barangays wished for but a hard working and scrappy import. let's see how he fares with the rest of the imports.

Definitely a nice start to the Storey. I hope Ginbera will have a Storeybook ending this conference. :thumbsupsmiley:

good win...nice start. certainly a passing grade for storey in his 1st game. not really an explosive player that we ka-barangays wished for but a hard working and scrappy import. let's see how he fares with the rest of the imports.

hardworking import natin di flshy pero effective may tira sa labas pero yung low post move di pa ako impress...lets see sa next game

Medyo tama nga ang sabi ni Jong, not a flashy type pero he somehow gets tbe job done. Puro mintis noong 1st half pero pagdating ng 2nd half esp. sa 4th kanto gumawa na eh. This year's batch of imports seems to be impressive, si Monroe ng rb gumawa ng 41 pts while si Johnson gumawa ng 39 pts.

bakit hindi pa naglaro si hatfield?

Akala ko nga maglalaro na s'ya. 'Di yata nagamit si Ferriols kagabi ah....

Definitely a nice start to the Storey. I hope Ginbera will have a Storeybook ending this conference. :thumbsupsmiley:

i guess all kings fans are looking for that ending chief. like i've written before, it's been awhile. now let's see what the h-bomb will give us when he makes his anticipated comeback.

Guest megalodon

i guess all kings fans are looking for that ending chief. like i've written before, it's been awhile. now let's see what the h-bomb will give us when he makes his anticipated comeback.

Yup dude. I hope H-Bomb guarantees another championship.

Guest megalodon

Yup dude. I hope H-Bomb guarantees another championship.