Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

• 2 months later...

i had about 7 years of living independently. doing house chores was more of a need than an image. i cooked, cleaned the house/car, washed/ironed clothes, went to the market or grocery and others in between. i'm athletic, i go to the gym thrice a week, run twice and sometimes scuba or bowl weekends.

when my daughter came and was still an infant, i often carried her with pink baby bag and pink umbrella from the car. women would stare and smile sometimes. i don't know if they thought it was funny or sexy.

all i can say is it doesn't matter. i have this baby girl to protect in my arms.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I view these as essential survival skills rather than something I can brag to a girl though.

.......very modest masurao!

...i wanted to share about this guy I invited to cagbalete islands for a thanksgiving weekend before..i just wanted him out of the city and be able to enjoy the outdoors... to my surprise i would wake up seeing him ready to prepare meals and heating the portable stove,, he got burns and doesn't like carrots but never complained. i would never forget that act.

Edited by faigao23

i appreciate men who are like that..i want a guy who's responsible enough inside the house because me myself does not want a house that is so makalat..kung cno ka man magpakilala ka sa akin..hehehe..

Hiya !!! Women love me best after I cook them Breakfast after some Hearty fun, dont mind doin the chores maybe because I was raised that way helping my mom w/ everything ^^.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I can do more than that actually I can cook just name it ill cook it for you, I can clean the house, do the ironing, washing the dishes in a flash, washing the clothes but hands or using the washing machine even go to my ex house just to wash her cloths (martyr na ata ako that time hahaha) I can go around the kitchen (I was working as a kitchen designer once so im good at it ^_^).. I can do plumbing, painting lahat ata ng gawaing bahay o kahit magpagawa ng bahay eh alam ko na ata eh been living alone na kasi sa pinas since I was 23 yrs old kala ko nga abnormal ako kasi alam ko lahat ng gawaing bahay hahahaha atleast may positive feedback pala sa mga ladies iyon kaya pala gustong gusto nilang matulog sa apartment ko during weekends now I know hmmm...

This should not be a big deal about men, house work is a way to practice basic survival skills. I'm a regular DIY bloke so I'd rather make sure that things get done my way than depend on help.

But to get back on the topic, I think it becomes sexy for women if the work being done is something that was performed at given the right timing(like cooking breakfast after an "all nighter" or cleaning up a messy room after fooling around). That always gets a man appreciated and creates an aura of being in control.

Edited by showboat
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...