Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

• 4 weeks later...

whats wrong with men doing chores ? if in a relationship men is good in doing chores then let him do the chores , or teach the female how to do the chores. i recently once had a padmate who almost always burned rice on a rice cooker, can charcoil a overcooked meat on pressure cooker , takes half a day to iron clothes ( talk about astronomical elctric bills ), an text me in the office on how to use the washing machine .

as a compromised i let her fold the clothes , or made her do microwave meals or microwave snacks. and sometimes i let her drive me around. it doesnt matter that if you are the wearing pants it will not be demeaning for you to do the housechores. it took me three weeks to teach her how to cook her favorite seafood dish, 3 days to teach her how wash plates. btw .... if you are cooking let her do the dishes , be very firm about this , it is ok to cook her favorite dish , but you have to teach her how to wash the dishes so that she'll clean up after you've done cooking.

Edited by Kharnall

when my man does the cooking..i usually just sit and watching him do everything..from peeling off the veggies, to cooking..damn sexy! while staring at him my mind usually imagine things like..him cooking wearing ONLY apron..hahaha..(cyempre wla sa likod) such naughty things.. :thumbsupsmiley:

back to reality..its not just the sexiness but when men do the things that women do..we feel so blessed too :hypocritesmiley:

done a lot of household chores, from cooking to cleaning popoo and it doesn't make me sexier. it's a job that is very unappreciated and that's an understatement!

right on the spot! I also did those sort of thing because you just have to or your house will become a stink pot. I live alone so it's inevitable :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
for me, i find it sexy for guys who do house chores. lalo pag nagluluto.

as for my man, magaling siya magluto. .. isa sa reasons bakit ako nainlove.

guys who treat their lady a queen.. :)

aww

Higit pa sa pagluluto ang kaya kong gawin..

I've washed dishes, iron clothes, cleaned the house, clean the surroundings

i will do anything for my princess coz i love her so much

and i dont care what others will say

• 2 weeks later...

Oh I have been doing a lot of things inside the house and know my ways well around the kitchen.. But I have outgrown all this already. I only want to cook now. There are these things that i don't wanna do now. I will cook but i will not wash dishes. I will iron my clothes but i do not want to do the laundry. If she will not do it, I'm better off to just send it to the laundry shop. I love to tend for my kids and I did everything for them what a mother should do and more than that. Now they are all grown up. And now, I live alone..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

my ex bf knew how to cook and wash the dishes. back in the days, he would surprise me every once in awhile and i found it sweet :)

the guy im seeing now hates doing the dishes but loves to cook. so he cooks for me. i noticed that men are more maarte when it comes to details. i remember one time he cooked pasta. pagkita ko sa lamesa may candle light at wine pa. hehe, cute. :rolleyes:

• 6 months later...