Men Doing House Chores- Sexy

146 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find men doing house chores sexy?

• yes
    • no

nabasa ko buong thread nito, akala ko ngiisa ako.hahaha

my iterinary everyday

6:00am

- Cooking Breakfast for my wife and 2kids (including lunch for my kids and yaya)

- Preparing "Baon" for my wife

- Doing vaccum on our carpet ( leftover cookies and biscuits na kinain ng mga kiddos)

- Preparing for my work

- Breakfast

(si wife na mgpapaligo sa mga bata 11am naman pasok nya)

(we have stayout yaya 10-7pm)

- Office (8hrs)

- Going Home

- Cooking Dinner

- Playing with my kids (umalis na si yaya)

- Dinner with my wife

- Hugas Plato

- Unting Ligpit ( ayaw ko ng may nakikitang kalat kahit maliit)

( si misis pagkumuha ng isang bagay hindi marunong magbalik sa proper place)

"yun ang badtrip dmu pwedeng pagsabhan baka magaway kayo pagod xa eh"

-All DONE

-HAppy Hour ako ( drinking Session with my Friends)heheh

THATS LIFE.. Nakangiti padin =)

• 2 months later...

I believe that in every household there should always be a full time parent whether it be the father or the mother. Of course this does not mean that the full time parent will no longer engage in whatever profession or trade he/she desires. Hindi naman pwede na puro bahay lang kakalawangin ang utak. syempre part time as an employee, entrepreneur whatever.

Since ganyan ako mag isip i will insist with my future wife that someone should work full time the other sa bahay boss. To my mind, the greatest gift I can give her is to make her choose who will be working and who will take care of the household full time. If she says that I should stay at home, ok lang sakin yun edi ako bahala sa household chores pati sa labada. Of course I will still practice my profession on the side, part time ngalang.

Part of me remains old school and I still believe in old school values. I believe in the sanctity of marriage and the importance of a happy family. To make it work hindi dapat ma pride. kahiy lalake ka, if you need to wash dishes and clothes then so be it, i don't think it will make the husband less of a man if he does household chores.

Edited by overman
  • 6 months later...

All men should know how to do house chores. Its a basic skill we all should learn. Its not about being appealing to the ladies, its about learning how to properly take care of yourself. Because if you dont its gonna affect the way you present yourself with other people. And besides, learning how to properly take care of yourself is confidence booster. Think about it.

If you do not learn how to do grocery and cook healthy meals, you will feed on junkfood and grow a belly.

If you do not know how to properly do laundry, and manage your clothes, magmumukha kang basahan lagi

If you do not clean your place, it will somehow affect your hygiene, syempre mangangamoy balat mo at damit mo.

In my case I need to take care of myself lalo ngayong winter. Di naman uso ang katulong dito. Tsaka learning to take care of yourself is an effective way to beat depression

• 2 weeks later...

I consider myself a veteran of house chores.lol. I never deny to my friends & relatives that I do all those stuffs. From house cleaning,laundry,washing dishes, ironing clothes,cooking & taking care of my kids. I think I'm one of the very unfortunate to find a responsible housemates. But I'm proud of what I had done for my family. It only shows that there are Daddy's out there,that are very much willing to set aside the Macho effect image in order to provide a better service for the entire family. Mas sexy siguro kami tingnan diba?! Hahaha.

I insist on doing everything in the kitchen like cooking, washing dishes as well. But I also end up moping the floor and cleaning the fan and a/c doing the laundry and ironing my shirts. My mom taught me this and always reminded me to be independent and wag umasa sa maid or sa babae pagdating sa household chores. I learned how to do house chores from my mom including kung pano mamalengke, and sa dad ko naman I learned kung pano mag ayos ng mga gadgets and maintainance ng appliances at pano kumalikot ng makina ng car, lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...