Cabal Online

karim06

hahaha yah right mobius making me sick , theres a lot of good online that mobius are handling right now but when we talk how they market the game and how they support it they are failures.. but i still want to try DEKARON phil ver. when it was released hehe ganda kc//..

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

level 38 pa lang ako

server mercury

ingame name - USAgent

shielder

hehehe

:thumbsupsmiley:

mercury server too....

Level 67 pa lang.......

female force archer

character name: LadyAica

currently trying to make level 69 so that I can wear the epaulet of guardian +5 hehehehehehehehe

^sir asmodeus,

the problem with Cabal is endgame content at the moment...though i dont know if the GMs of this game are doing something to spice up the game since some of the players are already in maximum level...i do hope they have a castle siege type of a feature or a territory battle.

since medyo malayo pa ako..... that would be the least of my concern at the moment..... But you're right, I do hope they have new patches or something. I surely dont want this nice game to end up like what mobius did (or not do) to MU.

There is a quest in RUINA STATION where you are asked by the boy in the middle of town (i forgot his name) to look for LOCOMOTIVE. I cant seem to find that Locomotive......... any of the masters know the location???? What Mobs are situated in the locomotive area.

Thanks.

@ Sir METZ

How are you??? its been awhile since you dropped by our hang-out here in Quezon Ave. hehehehehehehehe

Most of the old gang is gone save for a few of us..... but we still manage to keep the BAR area alive. Do join us for a few drinks someday.

Edited by asmodeus
There is a quest in RUINA STATION where you are asked by the boy in the middle of town (i forgot his name) to look for LOCOMOTIVE. I cant seem to find that Locomotive......... any of the masters know the location???? What Mobs are situated in the locomotive area.

Thanks.

@ Sir METZ

How are you??? its been awhile since you dropped by our hang-out here in Quezon Ave. hehehehehehehehe

Most of the old gang is gone save for a few of us..... but we still manage to keep the BAR area alive. Do join us for a few drinks someday.

Sir Asmodeus,

mid 20's sir...haha! Yeah! Mahirap makawala kay kumander, alam kasi nya lahat ng kalokohan ko...miss ko na nga rin yun eh...1 month din ako straight dun...napansin ko nga sir, sa ibang bar na rin kayo napapadpad...hehe...the only vice i can live with right now na di ako nasisita ni kumander is gaming...

si i_am nga eh dapat yayayain ko rin yan dun...:lol: di pa rin pala pwede...hehehe

anyway, on topic, i guess most if not all of the guys who play CABAL PH here are premium members....am i right?

sa hirap pumasok ng server kahit weekday, premium membership is the only way. Hehe

Sir Asmodeus,

mid 20's sir...haha! Yeah! Mahirap makawala kay kumander, alam kasi nya lahat ng kalokohan ko...miss ko na nga rin yun eh...1 month din ako straight dun...napansin ko nga sir, sa ibang bar na rin kayo napapadpad...hehe...the only vice i can live with right now na di ako nasisita ni kumander is gaming...

si i_am nga eh dapat yayayain ko rin yan dun...:lol: di pa rin pala pwede...hehehe

anyway, on topic, i guess most if not all of the guys who play CABAL PH here are premium members....am i right?

sa hirap pumasok ng server kahit weekday, premium membership is the only way. Hehe

we're sort of spreading our wings...... thats why you sometimes see us posting in different threads...... well if ever, one day that you will be able to "escape"..... you know where to find us. hehehehehehe

You're right... I have availed of the PREMIUM SERVICE, although I did play for 2 weeks without it. I sometimes have to wait until 10:00 or 11:00 pm so I can get into the regular servers during weekdays........ On wekeends ????? Forget about it.... inuman nalang. hahahahahaha

presently at level 74. Usually I'd go questing to help speed up the levelling, cause some of the quests offer reward of up to 500k xp.

Thanks.

@ Sir METZ

wait, maintenance ng cabal ngayon hehehehehe but as far as I know if you look at the map go to the far west corner where you would see the mech apes and mech archers, thats where you would see the quest item

@metz - yayain saan lol

anyway yung mga mtc members dyan na wala pang guild sali na kayo sa guild namin, paranaque sentinels, Mars server im one of the founders so dont worry about the requirements hehehee ako na mag sali sa inyo

Edited by i_am
wait, maintenance ng cabal ngayon hehehehehe but as far as I know if you look at the map go to the far west corner where you would see the mech apes and mech archers, thats where you would see the quest item

@metz - yayain saan lol

anyway yung mga mtc members dyan na wala pang guild sali na kayo sa guild namin, paranaque sentinels, Mars server im one of the founders so dont worry about the requirements hehehee ako na mag sali sa inyo

thanks for the info.... I found the LOCOMOTIVE.

Too bad Im in the MERCURY SERVER, otherwise I just make take you up on that offer...... : )

My present guild is netorious 2.... which are actually most of my guildmates in Mobuis' MU days. (or was it years)

increased na level cap from 120 - 150 heheheh plus 2 more maps opened

Regarding the new maps..... do they have minimum level requirements?????? and where is their entry points ? Im guessing its in the fountain area where the turtles and toads hang-out. I havent had the chance to explore much since Im kinda pre-occupied with the quests. Im trying to finish as many of the HIDDEN HELPER missions you get from the Cemetery in Desert Scream.

By da way...... correct me if I'm wrong, upgrading our armor and weapons using upgrade core from Zero to + 3 is 100% but there is a chance of FAILURE when one wishes to upgrade to + 4.

Regarding the new maps..... do they have minimum level requirements?????? and where is their entry points ? Im guessing its in the fountain area where the turtles and toads hang-out. I havent had the chance to explore much since Im kinda pre-occupied with the quests. Im trying to finish as many of the HIDDEN HELPER missions you get from the Cemetery in Desert Scream.

By da way...... correct me if I'm wrong, upgrading our armor and weapons using upgrade core from Zero to + 3 is 100% but there is a chance of FAILURE when one wishes to upgrade to + 4.

new maps can be accessed thru quests on a specific level, the underground map, I was able to access it thru a quest in lvl 80 I think hehehehe

havent encountered failed upgrade going to +4 from +3 i only encounter upgrade failures from +4 to +5 if it fails the item goes back to +3 ehehehhehe, naipon na hidden helper quest ko kasi kakainip hehehe tagal, noticed a huge decrease of players after cabal rider went commercial hehehe meaning to say almost 70% of Cabal players are bots lol

new maps can be accessed thru quests on a specific level, the underground map, I was able to access it thru a quest in lvl 80 I think hehehehe

havent encountered failed upgrade going to +4 from +3 i only encounter upgrade failures from +4 to +5 if it fails the item goes back to +3 ehehehhehe, naipon na hidden helper quest ko kasi kakainip hehehe tagal, noticed a huge decrease of players after cabal rider went commercial hehehe meaning to say almost 70% of Cabal players are bots lol

Level 80 eh...... nice, 1 more level up and I think I'm there..... yahoo !!!!!

You're lucky if you havent encountered the (+3 to +4) upgrade failure. I experienced it three times already...... once on my crystal and twice on my armor. ayan!!!! ubos tuloy mga upgrade cores.

You're like my friend who likes to "ipon" his hidden helper missions.... hehehehehe, but you're right, nakakainip especially those missions which require you to get a certain amount of hidden helper letters. Sheeesh ang bagal ng drops. The rest of my Hidden Helper missions so far require me to k*ll certain number of demons using the map part..... i think they call it lake dusk ????? Anyway, in lake dusk... mahirap ba mga mobs dun?

You're lucky if you havent encountered the (+3 to +4) upgrade failure. I experienced it three times already...... once on my crystal and twice on my armor. ayan!!!! ubos tuloy mga upgrade cores.

You're like my friend who likes to "ipon" his hidden helper missions.... hehehehehe, but you're right, nakakainip especially those missions which require you to get a certain amount of hidden helper letters. Sheeesh ang bagal ng drops. The rest of my Hidden Helper missions so far require me to k*ll certain number of demons using the map part..... i think they call it lake dusk ????? Anyway, in lake dusk... mahirap ba mga mobs dun?

yup sobrang makunat mobs dun, though im lvl 122 warrior from mercury server 300+ pa rin bawas sakin and im using shineguard set+4.

Edited by IngrEs
yup sobrang makunat mobs dun, though im lvl 122 warrior from mercury server 300+ pa rin bawas sakin and im using shineguard set+4.

lvl 122???? waaaaah MAMAW !!!!!

For the past few days my hunting and quests have been confined to RUINA..... and drops of the MAP PART have been abundant up to the point that I could not fit anymore in my vault. I then decided to try out the map just to see what the place has.

OMG...... The first demons called ORCS were hitting me around 160 to 200 damage. I'm presently wearing titanium battleset +3 and using Aqua crystal. I think it would take 10 shots or a 10 combo hit (which i could not achieve) to take down one of those ORCS.

The good thing is..... sarap ng XP !!!! I'm presently at Premium Service (no beads)............ Imagine if i added the blesing bead plus and XP bead...... whooo I'm thinking of a 6K XP per hit. (multiply that by 9 to 10 hits) And thats just one demon.

for all players who used bots and CE (even once) on their current character (not current don't count). ... LOSERS !!! hahaha :thumbsdownsmiley:

for those who didn't. ... that's the way to play a child's game. no cheating, no hacking, just pure fun ! ROCK ON !!! :thumbsupsmiley:

A few more level ups and I think I can wear the OSMIUM set....... although I'm still missing the Osmium Battle Boots (Double slotted).

Also thinking of buying better CRYSTALS...... which is the next step after AQUA CRYSTAL.... TOPAZ ba ?????

Just starting to explore the UNDEAD Map...... so far I still have to buy the ring of OATH from the vendor in Bloody Ice..... Will it come to a point that we can just warp in???? or do we always have to buy the ring?

if you want to level up fast, I suggest you do the map part, drawback is you have to finish the 1 hour alloted for that map hehehehe even if you die, respawn ka ulit dun

bakit masakit pa rin bawas sayo dude, ako nga nag momobs dun, titanium armor lang gamit ko, +5 lahat tapos def lahat yung sa slot nya...di lumalagpas ng 100 yung mga bawas sa akin :unsure:

since farm mode ako ngayon sa mechzard pa rin ako tambay at nagfafarm dun ng mga slotted items for my catalyst

if you want to level up fast, I suggest you do the map part, drawback is you have to finish the 1 hour alloted for that map hehehehe even if you die, respawn ka ulit dun

I already tried doing the map part.... and its great !!!!

I was just wondering..... after the 1 hour. I was penalized for 10,000 xp points............ what is exactly the objective when one is inside Lake Dusk ??? Do we have to reach the end of the map? or perhaps Take out a certain Demon Boss ?????

So far.... I've gotten as far as the VENOM TOADS..... and at my level, they kinda sting. hehehehehehe

I already tried doing the map part.... and its great !!!!

I was just wondering..... after the 1 hour. I was penalized for 10,000 xp points............ what is exactly the objective when one is inside Lake Dusk ??? Do we have to reach the end of the map? or perhaps Take out a certain Demon Boss ?????

So far.... I've gotten as far as the VENOM TOADS..... and at my level, they kinda sting. hehehehehehe

finish all the boss actually hehehehe...3 parts yun e..k*ll all orc or ogre boss then next sa mga frogs, destroy all red posts na makita mo, then after that you have to get rid another set of ogre or orc bosses then sa kabilang river, yung last boss..the only beauty sa map na ito is you get good drops from bosses like adept bracelets and uch, its ok to be penalized since malaki talga bigay na xp ng mga monster dito hehehehhe

anyway does cabal have an informative forum..I need to know what property a particular catalyst would give if you upgrade a slotted item so I would know w/c item to keep nauubos kasi alz ko sa trial and error

finish all the boss actually hehehehe...3 parts yun e..k*ll all orc or ogre boss then next sa mga frogs, destroy all red posts na makita mo, then after that you have to get rid another set of ogre or orc bosses then sa kabilang river, yung last boss..the only beauty sa map na ito is you get good drops from bosses like adept bracelets and uch, its ok to be penalized since malaki talga bigay na xp ng mga monster dito hehehehhe

anyway does cabal have an informative forum..I need to know what property a particular catalyst would give if you upgrade a slotted item so I would know w/c item to keep nauubos kasi alz ko sa trial and error

thanks sa tip !!!

If I remember right, my friend told me that our Guild Master (Sir Netori) has a website on the "how to" with regards to upgrading armor and weapons and (im not sure) crafting.

Ask ko muna friend ko... then if ever meron. post ko nalang yun website dito.