fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Money talks eh? Tsk tsk. (Pero kung ako rin si CC, I wouldnt be able to say no to that much money)

From rotoworld.com

Sabathia

Joel Sherman of the New York Post reports that the Yankees have agreed to terms with CC Sabathia on a contract worth "at least $140 million."

Ken Rosenthal of FOXSports.com reports that the deal is for seven years and $160 million rather than the six-year, $140 million deal the Yankees previously had on the table. Sabathia apparently gave general manager Brian Cashman his decision at the conclusion of their Tuesday night meeting in San Francisco, opting to accept the richest pitching contract in baseball history. Sabathia, who won the AL Cy Young award in 2007 and went 17-10 with a 2.70 ERA between the Indians and Brewers last season, is expected to make the deal official once he passes a physical. Dec. 10 - 8:15 am et

Source: New York Post

Lowe

Jon Heyman of SI.com reports that the Yankees are close to signing Derek Lowe to a four-year deal worth between $68 and $72 million.

If Heyman's report is accurate, the Yankees may be able to announce the additions of both Lowe and CC Sabathia on the same day, which presumably would take them out of the running for A.J. Burnett. Dec. 10 - 9:32 am et

$20M a year? wow...

how i wish i refined my batting skills more :lol:

:lol:

If you guys have nothing better to do this weekend, try to catch our very own Giants RP Geno Espineli.

He'll be in the country starting tomorrow and will visit the Baseball Philippines Series IV Finals and the PBA.

http://www.baseballphilippines.com/BPNews2008125.html

post-159322-1228964608.jpg

Edited by Jongkers

kung pitchers with pinoy blood lang ang usapan, kay lincecum na'ko :evil:

pero OK yan, si espineli..

hatin those mets! may k-rod na, may putz pa.. theyre too desperate in adding bullpen depth.

isang pukol lang nina j-roll, chase and k-ho yan, yari na naman kayo! mwahahahaha!!

Tex going to the Nats? thats just.. uhmm.. insane! (and the offer's more insane!)

edit: and Edwin Jackson went to the Tigers.. which means.......

Edited by kingsville