fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

you still have the same number of drafted players, 22. after ng minor league draft, you may add the extra roster spot due to curt's DL status.. :)

Err... Bakit po wala akong DL spot sa roster ko? :unsure:

Jongkers,

Im interested in Figgins. I can offer an SP in return.

Sensya na po, but Chone is the other half of my speedster duo (Carl Crawford is the other one).

Unless the SP is really tempting. ;)

any taker for carlos guillen... any decent SP would do, really...

Sayang, I can use a 3rd SS sana and i've liked guillen since his M's days sana but wala rin akong quality SP e.

Farm pick, ser, pwede? Or RP? :unsure:

uy Jongkers, I want Chone too!

I'm dangling either Weaver or Maine...

Maine, huh? Hmm.... :unsure:

Jongkers, how about your 1st and 2nd round minor league picks? you can safely drop kenny lofton and add andruw jones.. you keep your strong lineup intact and you lose nothing but a couple of prospects.. :)

How is it again? :unsure:

Trade ko sa 'yo 1st two picks ko for Andrew?

Tas drop ko Lofton (my 21st wasted pick)?

Di ba ako lugi yata, ser?

I'll be dropping Kenny "NA" Lofton anyway. Amp! :lol:

Unless it's Tim H. ;)

Consig's Red Sox

- the Boston faithful would be proud of this team having Big Papi in the fold with Chase Utley being more than second fiddle as the second baseman to David. rounding up the infield for the Sox are power hitting Boston fan favorite Youkilis, speedy kid Tulowitzki and the veteran Giants C Bengie Molina of the famous Molina catching siblings. veteran ex-Boston SS Cabrera is a more than able backup to the rising star SS of the Rockies and may even supplant him in the Red Sox lineup if the Rockie wonder kid starts to have "growing pains" much like his 3B teammate, Garret Atkins, in Colorado last season. the outfield will be bannered by the young OF's of the suprise World Series losers Colorado with the much hyped Boston prospect Ellsbury and now Minnesota prospect Gómez. this outfield is greener than the Celtics team color but make no mistake about it as Taveras and Hawpe have already proven their worth and Ellsbury wouldn't be much treasured by Boston if he didn't have any talent while the Twins wouldn't have settled on just some random prospect as part of the deal for the Supernatural. a proven bat from the OF might be for the best for the good of the Sox but if the young OF's play as what's expected of them, the team won't have to worry much about it.

with a rotation bannered by a duo of aces, Phillies' ace (now/future) Hamels and the Tigers' Verlander, this team won't be short of quality pitching as the Giants' ace Zito and his teammate Cain, uber-veteran towering lefty Johnson and highly-anticipated Reds' prospect Homer Bailey will surely do more than it's fair share in the pitching categories. a more than enough bullpen makes this team look like it doesn't believe in its rotation enough if this were a real team but this is fantasy so every little more of something helps a lot. talented setup men in Dodger Broxton and Blue Jay Accardo will be players to watch out for if they will get the coveted yet treacherous closer jobs for their respective MLB teams. Indian Borowski and Royal Soria might have a harder time with their job security but we all know Joe has had his fair share of shaky outings yet he still gets the job done for the Cleveland faithful. Joakim might just secure that closing job in KC if he stays more aggresive with his stuff and get that closer's mentality to further earn his manager's trust. the much coveted Joba Chamberlain is in year 2 or 1.5 of his run as one of the three showcased young pitching aces of the future for the Bronx bombers so this may really be another year out of the bullpen especially when the Yankee bullpen falters. his projected schedule that he will start games this season will be most probably kept true but if the Yankees are in neck deep for a battle for a playoff spot, I bet Cashman and Girardi won't hesitate in keeping him in the 'pen as the bridge of the Yankees to the Sandman.

the Red Sox future looks bright enough that they may have forsaken a real shot for this season's championship for getting a lot of young players. this gamble may be proven genius though if these young bloods show up for the whole season and show everybody why they have been hyped up too much and that their past accomplishments were no flukes.

Err... Bakit po wala akong DL spot sa roster ko? :unsure:

if u have the drag and drop feature of yahoo ... drag the player with a dl all the way down past bench spots .. the dl spot will show

How is it again? :unsure:

Trade ko sa 'yo 1st two picks ko for Andrew?

Tas drop ko Lofton (my 21st wasted pick)?

Di ba ako lugi yata, ser?

I'll be dropping Kenny "NA" Lofton anyway. Amp! :lol:

Unless it's Tim H. ;)

my take on prospect picks ... i dont think that yr getting a bad deal, it all depends on yr picks .. lots of picks end up being busts.. thats why theyre called prospects, andruw jones puts up good numbers and id say you can count on him for a few more years .. unless you have prospects you think are sure fire, everyday/starter caliber.. then dont trade the picks. just my two cents

I see. Pag-iisipan ko po.

Anyways, I have Rowand pa naman to take care of CF.

Although a 2nd CF would certainly help.

Mas priority ko kasi now is to get an SP now that Lackey will be out for five weeks tops.

Thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:

(I still remember Andrew's very first World Series at-bat...

He blasted it out of Fulton County Stadium.

Then did it again at the next at-bat..

He was what, 16? 17? Cool!) :thumbsupsmiley:

I see. Pag-iisipan ko po.

Anyways, I have Rowand pa naman to take care of CF.

Although a 2nd CF would certainly help.

Mas priority ko kasi now is to get an SP now that Lackey will be out for five weeks tops.

Thanks! :thumbsupsmiley:

(I still remember Andrew's very first World Series at-bat...

He blasted it out of Fulton County Stadium.

Then did it again at the next at-bat..

He was what, 16? 17? Cool!) :thumbsupsmiley:

im tempted to offer fausto carmona as i have more than 3 players im eyeing.....