fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

ill give you my 1st and 3rd rounder bubs... does that still appeal to you???

ok sana 1st and 3rd kung nasa top 5 yung first rounder.. pwede ba 1st and 2nd rounders?

dont worry, when your turn comes kung available pa target ko.. ill make you an offer.. :D

the waiting game starts.. di nakaka online si SD 24.. we'll have to wait till his time is up, 1245 before the next GM can make his pick..

ok sana 1st and 3rd kung nasa top 5 yung first rounder.. pwede ba 1st and 2nd rounders?

dont worry, when your turn comes kung available pa target ko.. ill make you an offer.. :D

the waiting game starts.. di nakaka online si SD 24.. we'll have to wait till his time is up, 1245 before the next GM can make his pick..

SD24 is never online @ mtc anymore... LOL...

well... the looks of it, i think i have someone going as my 1st rounder... still, prop me bubster, who knows... though, im going for your 'dru jones...

hahaha i offered one for josh but i maybe asking for too much...

would you include beltran in a deal for chamberlain?

if I include Beltran then I will have to ask for Utley or Papi but obviously Big Papi is off the table so Utley will be it.

Joba Chamberlain + Chase Utley for Carlos Beltran + Brad Penny + Clayton Kershaw...

im wondering how one can keep 3 SPs in their 10 for next year.. :unsure:

I'm thinking I keep CC, the three NYY SP's, 2 or 3 closers and then the rest will be batters. probably Lee, Uggla and McCann...

3 way nalang!

I want tulo and/or Kershaw!

I got picks!

I got the league's best offense!

(oh ok, that last one was a stretch.)

I'm in favor of a 3-way, I want Joba and Teixiera...

I'm putting Beltran, Penny and Kershaw on the table...

I've got this sinking feeling that it won't happen `coz Joba's price tag is way too inflated.

you can say that again and again and again and again.. that's what 24 innings of MLB experience is worth.. :lol: then at 20 something he blows his arm out and retires the next year.. or has a better outlook than a career ending injury, his career becomes like pavano's.. lolz