fMLB Full Count 10

bubuy

Yup, team reviews anyone? My infield sucks big-time. I like my starting pitching though (relatively).

Bubuy,

Edit: Hold muna.

Hold? :unsure:

any taker for carlos guillen... any decent SP would do, really...

sayang wala akong decent SP aside from dice-k.. :(

I disagree. Tim Hudson is an above-average SP. People dont give him enough credit. He is the No. 2 SP of the Braves, with a winning record last year, a 3.33 ERA and 25 quality starts.

Hold? :unsure:

sayang wala akong decent SP aside from dice-k.. :(

Gwaps,

I made you an offer.

Edited by agentjackbauer

I'm really not that busy and I'm no expert so lemme try again analysing teams...

Chain Gang

- another first round draft pick for bro Gwaps meant another A-Rod pick. an awesome infield led by the AL MVP and backstopped by the Tigers' Carlos Guillen and the Dodgers' young stud Russel Martin. the OF will be highlighted by Byrnes and the up & coming Toronto power hitter Alex Rios with highly hyped up prospects in Milledge and Bourn hoping to showcase their skills with their new MLB teams. obviously, speed won't be a problem for a Cena-inspired squad as all his batters have been known to steal a bag or two every game except for the comebacking Nats Nick Johnson. if Nick delivers on his promise when he was a Yankee and Alex Gordon headlines the Royals again, the power numbers might be another sure thing for this team.

the pitching staff is led by the Cy Young awarded Halladay and will be backed up by young guns Shields, Owings, Bonser, Garza and Baker. though I personally would have wanted a bit more experience for the rotation, the Chain Gang's RP's might be able enough to stave off bad outings from his young rotation eventhough Gagne has some injury problems from the recent few seasons.

the future looks bright also for this team as bro Gwaps' has mixed in nicely a group of vets and up & coming young blood especially with his batting order that I think he'll have more than plenty of options on who to keep after the end of this season.

Joshiasi

- led by the Mets' leadoff basestealing machine José, this team from the Bronx will be another contender for the championship this season. a great mix of speed and power with Reyes at the forefront will be this teams signature at the offensive end. former AL MVP Justin Morneau, Yankees Robbie Canó & Abreu, Pirate Jason Bay, and first basemen Konerko and Helton will be supplying the brawn and the bases will be ran promptly by Abreu, Roberts and Crisp (if he gets field time). Encarnacción will be the x-factor here that if he seizes the most out of his starting gig with the Reds, there might be another trophy for bro Josh' fantasy trophy case.

the pitching staff is also great mix of vets and young arms. the vets are highlighted by the "Professor" Maddux, lefty Pettitte, White Sox semi-ace Vázquez and Mo "the Sandman" Rivera while the new bloods are led by the M's King Felix, new Tiger D-Train, the Giants Lowry and Brewer top prospect Gallardo. Willis' adjustment to the AL, Nathan's job security as Twins' (or wherever he ends up this season) closer and Ray's comeback will be the things to watch for bro Josh' staff this season for his championship aspirations.

with the obvious abundance in arms prospects in this team and some young bats, bro Josh has lain a good foundation for his squad for years to come.

Edited by cheeselogger