Who Are Your Favorite Authors? Favorite Books?

haven't read it.. is it good? sige i'll try and get a copy this holidays

sophie's world... if you want to mess up your mind. read it... read it more than 10x na.

ok, maybe i will try sophie's world... :)

as for unbearable, i have no idea pa... basta a friend recommended it to me... bought it na already but haven't read it yet as i'm finishing up beauty. ;)

RAIST :

bro wer just neybors. what kind of books are you into? i can lend you enough for the xmas break. :P

:mtc:

just into e.e.cummings collection last weekend.

i'll try to write poems this xmas break for a change ... it's been around 4 years since i'v last penned a line.

What would you suggest dude?

trillian suggested to read the following:

1. shogun

2. gai-jin

3. tai-pan

4. king rat

5. hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy

and watch the movie seven samurai.

i was asking her nga kung hindi ba last samurai.. seven samurai daw talaga. ok fine.

sho-gun and tai-pan in one sitting ? :D

HHGG i think i'll read this break if i can escape Manila on xmas break if not i'll just write poems.

i think i'l catch a few books from my batchmates coz last time i heard they're published now. time flies indeed.

RAIST :

since you're also my MTG bro : i'll bring 3 anthology books of magic I'll see if i can find my Legend of the 5 Rings books (they are always out).

plus tai-pan or sho-gun if you're up to it ? Friday then ?

any takers of OG Mandino here ?

Christ Commission and Greatest Saleman is a good read this Xmas break.

little bit spiritual but a very decent storyline.

trillian suggested to read the following:

1. shogun

2. gai-jin

3. tai-pan

4. king rat

5. hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy

and watch the movie seven samurai.

i was asking her nga kung hindi ba last samurai.. seven samurai daw talaga. ok fine.

Seven Samurai....I think that's the classic film by Kurosawa....that's excellent but I don't know where you can get hold of a copy of that....

I read a series of erotic novels by bantam by an anonymous author separately titled Him, Her, Them, Us. The novels touch on the sexual awakening, journey, development and maturity of certain individuals emcompassing sexual themes like multiple partners, lesbianism, incest and perversion yet retaining the human side of people. It's probably out of print now but i guess there are some people who still have copies of these.