How Can I Quit Smoking?

41 minutes ago, Greyw1nd19 said:

Start mountain biking. Sama ka sa malalakas na mahilig sa mga unli ahon or incline. You'll realize you have to quit smoking kapag puro tulak ng bike ginawa mo. 😁

Done that bro 😂. Puro tulak inabot sa revpal hehehe. After tulak sindi ng vitamin cig 😁. Kidding aside, struggling here to quit. A friend told me jusr do it instantly as it works to majority of quitters

2y2m quit, cold turkey. Chest xray clear

I was deployed to Cambodia in 2019 for my work and their locally made Marlboros were fucking nasty as in minsan pag nag smoker's cough ka may black stuff kasama. Parang hindi fully combusted ang cig and nalalanghap mo kasama ang ash. Na paranoid ako so I quit there and then. Drank water pag may cravings ako. It was tough but I didn't waste the opportunity of being alone and no one to invite you to smoke.

tl;dr: what worked for me was quitting cold turkey, being out of reach for a few weeks and replacing smoke breaks with water breaks.

p.s. vaping didnt work for me

Edited by juststalking
Removed extra spaces