Why I love MTC

BizMan

i don't know... i'm just a newbie here. but i hope i would enjoy my stay here and be able to feel that belongingness that the topic starter has stated in the first post. what i know kasi with forums like this is there are already established groups and it is hard for a newbie like me to be noticed. but i hope i'm wrong. i'll make a post again here when i fell that i already love mtc and the people here....

why i love MTC... hmmm... its bcoz my friend told me that this website was fun! :boo:

lots of happiness, many members na mapag kunwari. totoo naman! maraming maimbento ng kwento! exaggerated masyado!

and madami ka ring makikita at mababasa na mga topics na di mo pa nakikita in the real time!

thanks to all the admins here. at nagtayo sila ng ganitong website. marami na din akong natutunan at napagkumpuni ko na ang mag tanong na dati ay hindi ko masagot.

thats why ILOVE MTC! :D

Ayan na po. Kulay-ube na. - W

Edited by Wolf

it's a forrums board that has a lot to offer in different aspects of life...

:blink: you get to meet different kinds of people... your complete opposites or your twins...

:hypocritesmiley: where you nourish your mind, body and soul...

:boo: where we can be the "animal" that we really are and still keep our dignities intact...

:thumbsupsmiley:

it's a forrums board that has a lot to offer in different aspects of life...

:blink:  you get to meet different kinds of people... your complete opposites or your twins...

:hypocritesmiley:  where you nourish your mind, body and soul...

:boo:  where we can be the "animal" that we really are and still keep our dignities intact...

:thumbsupsmiley:

i started last november 2005 but it's just now that i started to explore the other threads

i find it all amusing especially the Hot Seat...

nauubos ang oras ko sa kakabasa sa mga threads... hay... dami ko na pending na trabaho tuloy :wacko: :cry:

but still... :mtc: :thumbsupsmiley: