Acer Desktops And Notebooks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to answer your question:

Been an ACER user for the past 4 years, you can never go wrong on the brand.

Set your budget between 35k - 45k for the high graphics application you use.

Try tipidpc.com

Para di OT:

My acer aspire one developed vertical lines on the right side of its lcd 1 month after the warranty

expired.

Bummer :thumbsdownsmiley:

I have Acer Aspire 4730z. Got it for 28.5k this past April

Battery life sucks. 2 hours lang. And now, the DVD drive is going nuts

have been very HAPPY with my acer laptop that i bought a new one 45736 Z Mn. have tried an asus before but my acer laptop proved to be more reliable.

re battery life ... hard to get a battery that lasts longer than 2 hours.

the SECRET to a long and happy relationship with your ACER laptop is to get the extended warranty. similar to apple care ... ACER is the only PC manufacturer i know that offers up to three years warranty. for my laptop , paid an extra P 7 k to extend the warranty for an extra 2 years. so one year original warranty + two years extended = three years of quality protection.

as i've posted earlier ... i've replaced my dvd drive twice , my lCD once, and my keyboard once ( actually my cat used the keyboard as a scratching post) , had the insides cleaned several times , changed the cooling fan and replaced the power cord.

they have a dedicated ACER shop in SM north edsa cyberzone where you can buy your laptop. the warranty will also be issued there. best of all ... you can avail of their 12 months interest free installment plan on the total ( laptop + warranty ) price.

SM NE branch telephone 994-2222 / 972-2222.

Otis Branch ( Service Only ) : 564-1845 and 564-1841.

hope this helps ....

punta kayo ngayon sa glorieta. may bpi installment madness. 12 gives. for every pc you'll buy, may libreng globe tattoo, nike watch, 2 gig flash drive. naka hingi pa kami ng 1 gig ram upgrade and mouse. pag netbook ang binili, may kasama pang libreng external usb optical drive ^_^

Edited by mackyboy
punta kayo ngayon sa glorieta. may bpi installment madness. 12 gives. for every pc you'll buy, may libreng globe tattoo, nike watch, 2 gig flash drive. naka hingi pa kami ng 1 gig ram upgrade and mouse. pag netbook ang binili, may kasama pang libreng external usb optical drive ^_^

bago na naman pc mo sir?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...