• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Computers: Frequently Asked Questions

thanks po sa reply.. masyado lang akong curious sa celeron na processor sa mga laptop.

but im planning to upgrade my desktop to core 2 duo 8400. wait lang akong bumaba pa price hehehe.. at yung pasalubong kong laptop kay kuya n amd x2 na lang siguro para mas mura compare sa intel na processor.

thanks uli po sa pashare ng knowledge. have a blessed new year sa lahat..

bossing sory mali nasabi ko. Mas mabagal ang celeron sa P4 kaya mas mura sya.

ayaw umilaw nung LED light ng UPS ko, pero yung AVR nya gumagana, its an apollo model, bale magkasama yung UPS at AVR. How do I fix this? Ini off ko lang siya tapos di na gumagana yung UPS part. Any body, I need help.

How long have youve been using it? Most possible cause is that the battery is already dead. Have it diagnosed na lang sa technician to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do they have PC store na nagbebenta ng second hand PC's...hehehe :cool:

i want to add something to his inquiry.. just the opposite though :upside:

do any of you know a store which buys second hand parts like motherboards and hard disks?? :unsure:

I want to upgrade my system but i am quite hesitant...

cause i am the kind of person who does not want to have usefull things just lying around the house being wasted :hypocritesmiley:

But i wont give them away for nothing thats for sure!!!

:goatee: is there any remedy for my drive c and drive d aside from reformat since everytime i double click on the drives it asks for what program to use to open the drive instead of the usual opening of the drive automatically...so instead of being able to access the drive immediately i still have to choose explore in the right click menu for me to be able to view the contents of the drive...what could i do about it...thanks... :goatee:

:goatee: is there any remedy for my drive c and drive d aside from reformat since everytime i double click on the drives it asks for what program to use to open the drive instead of the usual opening of the drive automatically...so instead of being able to access the drive immediately i still have to choose explore in the right click menu for me to be able to view the contents of the drive...what could i do about it...thanks... :goatee:

You have a virus bro... Kramihan ng virus na to ay galing ng usb flash disk and memory card..