Motorcycles and Scooters

Guest Leviticus

^^just tell me where and when.. byabyahe ako galing probinsya para lang makasama sa rally na yan.

for the nth time.. mga MMDA and Bayani, mga GAGO kayo for this policy!!

pahirap kayo!!!

sure ako source of kotong nanaman eto!!

lumabas din ang mentality and intellectual capacity ninyo!!!

MGA GAGO!!! :angry:

Edited by Leviticus

question regarding this F :blink: CKING new MMDA policy...(sensya na po badtrip tlga eh)

san manggagaling ung waterproof sticker na yan? MMDA ba magpprovide? o bahala na ung owner?

comment lang...i think it's really stupid...lalabas pla nyan bawal na rin maghiraman ng helmet ano...

:mtc:

Guest Leviticus

^^have been reading over the internet regarding this.

stickers will be provided by the OWNERS. LTO doesn't want to claim responsibility over something MMDA has implemented. There is also the argument that the helmet is NOT part of the motorcycle so labas ang LTO dyan.

malaking source of kotong eto. just imagine.. you're motoring along edsa when a f*&ng (me too.. sorry but I'm so pissed) MMDA pull you over. ano violation? "sir mali ang size/pagkakalagay ng sticker ninyo sa helmet". WTF?!? just imagine the bull they give you on a "swerving" violation.

that situation is a possibility. LTO wouldn't shoulder the responsibility and I am sure the MMDA will most definitely not shoulder the cost (baka nga pagkitaan pa nila ang mga stickers na yan).

what if our existing helmet is not a full face helmet? maliit ang area na paglalagyan ng sticker to be seen from 25 meters. what if maraming graphics ang helmet natin? there are so many factors that the (fcucking) MMDA chairman and the MMC did not consider such as:

what if I have two bikes? do I have to buy another helmet for my other motorcycle?

what if I have a backrider with me? do I have to paste the platenumber on his/her helmet? so if I have two motorcycles then I need four helmets?

isa pa.. as I said before 25 meters is far. pati ang standard car platenumber ay mahirap basahin so you can just imagine the amount of (defacement) they will require us to put on our helmets.

ang nakakainis is what they said that we are using helmets to conceal our identities. nakakainis that we are considered as felons simply for riding our motorcycles. Imagine.. it is a CRIMINAL offense if there are no stickers on our helmets?

meron pa.. MMDA is not considering our safety. pati ba naman ang mga face shields/visors natin papakialaman? sa resolution 07-07 states that the faceshield (especially of the backrider) should be half raised, kung pwede ay tangalin na lang altogether, not hiding the face of the rider.

hello?!? nasubukan na ba nila matamaan ng dust particles while moving at 40 kph?!? masakit! similar to being pricked by a needle, in this case, HUNDREDS of needles sa exposed face. kahit standing still kapag may hangin na may kasamang alikabok masakit na sa mata. what more sa mga "dust" belching ng mga buses and other vehicles?

paano kung magface mask na lang ako para against sa usok? do we also need to embroider our platenumber into that?

kakainis.

MGA GAGO talaga sila!!

Guest Leviticus

darn it. sorry to all. dito lang ako nagpapalabas ng init ng ulo about that fcuking regulation.

hay.. we will be the laughing stock of the motorcycle world. onli in d Philippines mangyayari eto.

meron pang comment si Bayagni Fernando: sabi if it was up to him hindi na raw maghehelmet ang mga riders <_< :thumbsdownsmiley:

WTF?!? basic motorcycle safety ang pinaguusapan tapos magbibitiw siya ng ganyan?!? napapaisip tuloy ako kung kaninong safety ang pinaguusapan? ours or theirs

palibhasa ang mga na-assasinate mostly ay mga public officials

Guest Leviticus
hay naku mr bayani, dont go out without helmet para di ka makilala dami mo ginago na MC riders

hahahaha!! for sure makikilala natin yan dahil pink ang kulay ng helmet nya, tapos may mga stickers sa side identifying him.

sige.. go out wearing your faceshield-less helmet. sarap ibalibag ang aking fullface helmet sa pagmumukha nya for him to experience the importance of a faceshield <_<

Guest Leviticus

paano kung "for registration" ang plaka natin?

how about "Lost plate"?

sa helmet natin ilalagay rin natin yan in order to avoid a "criminal" offense?

can you imagine a helmet with a plate number... wohaaaah its like a get together party ng mga bikers sa kalsada... wat an idea dapat ata mga taga LTO ang lagyan ng plate number sa ulo para mas madaling ma identify kung cno sa kanila ang kumukutong sa ating mga riders :cool:

^^have been reading over the internet regarding this.

stickers will be provided by the OWNERS. LTO doesn't want to claim responsibility over something MMDA has implemented. There is also the argument that the helmet is NOT part of the motorcycle so labas ang LTO dyan.

malaking source of kotong eto. just imagine.. you're motoring along edsa when a f*&ng (me too.. sorry but I'm so pissed) MMDA pull you over. ano violation? "sir mali ang size/pagkakalagay ng sticker ninyo sa helmet". WTF?!? just imagine the bull they give you on a "swerving" violation.

that situation is a possibility. LTO wouldn't shoulder the responsibility and I am sure the MMDA will most definitely not shoulder the cost (baka nga pagkitaan pa nila ang mga stickers na yan).

what if our existing helmet is not a full face helmet? maliit ang area na paglalagyan ng sticker to be seen from 25 meters. what if maraming graphics ang helmet natin? there are so many factors that the (fcucking) MMDA chairman and the MMC did not consider such as:

what if I have two bikes? do I have to buy another helmet for my other motorcycle?

what if I have a backrider with me? do I have to paste the platenumber on his/her helmet? so if I have two motorcycles then I need four helmets?

isa pa.. as I said before 25 meters is far. pati ang standard car platenumber ay mahirap basahin so you can just imagine the amount of (defacement) they will require us to put on our helmets.

ang nakakainis is what they said that we are using helmets to conceal our identities. nakakainis that we are considered as felons simply for riding our motorcycles. Imagine.. it is a CRIMINAL offense if there are no stickers on our helmets?

meron pa.. MMDA is not considering our safety. pati ba naman ang mga face shields/visors natin papakialaman? sa resolution 07-07 states that the faceshield (especially of the backrider) should be half raised, kung pwede ay tangalin na lang altogether, not hiding the face of the rider.

hello?!? nasubukan na ba nila matamaan ng dust particles while moving at 40 kph?!? masakit! similar to being pricked by a needle, in this case, HUNDREDS of needles sa exposed face. kahit standing still kapag may hangin na may kasamang alikabok masakit na sa mata. what more sa mga "dust" belching ng mga buses and other vehicles?

paano kung magface mask na lang ako para against sa usok? do we also need to embroider our platenumber into that?

kakainis.

MGA GAGO talaga sila!!

damn...actually alam ko yang feeling ng natatalsikan ng maliliit na bato sa mukha(im using an open face(basta parang ung pangmotocross)na helmet) and i'm telling you...masakit pag natamaan ka sa mata...tsaka visible ng 25meters? e di sana nagpakabit na lng cla ng billboard sa helmet natin(ay pinagbabawal din pla nla un...)hehehe klan ba i-implement to? i don't think i'd enjoy vandalizing my helmet by putting my bike's F :grr: CKING plate number on it...

and if mr fernando really said this("sabi if it was up to him hindi na raw maghehelmet ang mga riders")...damn him to hell... :mtc:

Musta mga peepz? Its been a while.

Hassle butas nanaman bulsa ko. My HURRICANE Alloy Rims cracked infront. I just saw it this morning. Just imagine I drove it yesterday for about 50 km with a speed of 40kph-80kph.

I brought it to my mechanic and he installed back my stock XRM Rims.

Before I saw my Alloy Rim with slight deformation infront before it reached one year. My mechanic heated it and hammered it back. Then last week I saw both back and front slightly deformed after my bumpy ride.

I used my Stock XRm Rims for more than a year but it had no damage even though I was more careless back then.

Just want to make a survey, are stock Rims with thin strands stronger compare to Alloy Rims?

Guest Leviticus
Musta mga peepz? Its been a while.

Hassle butas nanaman bulsa ko. My HURRICANE Alloy Rims cracked infront. I just saw it this morning. Just imagine I drove it yesterday for about 50 km with a speed of 40kph-80kph.

I brought it to my mechanic and he installed back my stock XRM Rims.

Before I saw my Alloy Rim with slight deformation infront before it reached one year. My mechanic heated it and hammered it back. Then last week I saw both back and front slightly deformed after my bumpy ride.

I used my Stock XRm Rims for more than a year but it had no damage even though I was more careless back then.

Just want to make a survey, are stock Rims with thin strands stronger compare to Alloy Rims?

well.. yung mga may spikes na rims are more STABLE as compared to the alloy rims. sa akin nga same din as you: heated then hammered. hindi ko mapalitan ng ibang rims because unique ang nakakabit sa akin :rolleyes:

I am thinking of putting the stock rims back para lang mapreserve ang alloy rims ko. mahal sa probinsya ko ang mga alloy rims, umaabot ng 6k!