Motorcycles and Scooters

Mas trusted kong bumili sa Scootbike.. sa may MAkati Cinema Square ground floor meron.. dun ko kinuha yung Z2 ko... yah for practicality and looks ok sya.. less maintenance... gas compsumption if stock it can consume 32-35km/l.. tipd no??? hehehehe the new release of Z200/Z250 has new gauge that has colored face and chromed gauge.. Big Bike type controls(passing light, hazzard, push type direction button) and for the Z250 same as i mention with the Z200 but with different end can/pipe, suzuki patterned engine block, more agile and light than Z200... and fast too.. released last june pa ata yun...

About CBR150, yup! masyado mahal for a 150cc bike, pero if you have a spare dough, y not.. good looks and its HONDA...

you're right about ScootBike. I already bought two 125cc scooters from caloocan and the other was at Makati Cinema Square. My china-made motomax GP8 turned 1 year old yesterday and it can still be mistaken as brand new (alaga lang yan :blush: ). Parts availability is no problem. It was there where I first saw the Z250. It looks very nice. If only I could ride a big-sized bike (as i'm only 5'3" in height) i would have gotten myself the Z200. You can still have a slight discount with the price. i'm planning to buy another one, similar size as Dink, but of course only china-made. but what the heck, a full-size 150cc scooter for only 39K? i'll go with it. :upside:

you're right about ScootBike. I already bought two 125cc scooters from caloocan and the other was at Makati Cinema Square. My china-made motomax GP8 turned 1 year old yesterday and it can still be mistaken as brand new (alaga lang yan :blush: ). Parts availability is no problem. It was there where I first saw the Z250. It looks very nice. If only I could ride a big-sized bike (as i'm only 5'3" in height) i would have gotten myself the Z200. You can still have a slight discount with the price. i'm planning to buy another one, similar size as Dink, but of course only china-made. but what the heck, a full-size 150cc scooter for only 39K? i'll go with it. :upside:

you said it, kahit ano nmang brand, make or made pa yan... nasa pag aalaga lang yan and proper maintenance.. :thumbsupsmiley:

I saw the new Z250 today in action.

Grabe at first glance I thought it was just another Z200.

But I noticed that it was smaller, then I saw that it has not plate yet (for registration).

Then I saw the front light face. Wow, it seemed cooler than CBR150.

The rider of that bike was also very careful. Brake in speed lang sya, mga 40 - 50 kph lang.

Guest Leviticus
Hmmmm I tink I would keep my XRM and buy a Z200/Z250 this coming December.

Saving 30k is nothing compare to keeping a sentimental object that I treasure so much....

i've asked my mechanic here at the provinces about the disc brake bracket and pointed it out to me. when I mentioned that it was welded on stock rims the guy immediately said better to get a whole set; would cost around 3-4K. and then he proceeded to describe various welding styles (I didn't know there was a diff between stainless steel welding and ordinary steel welding). basta, in summary it is not safe. if hindi m pa afford ang front brakes set better have your rear brakes checked (esp the brake shoe) and use that frequently instead of your front brakes; would cost around 700-800 for the rear brakes.

hay, talagang di maiiwasan descrimination dun sa MCP... kakabuwisit mga tao dun... puro lahat 'hypocrites'.. buti meron MTC para pamparelax sa mga katulad kong gentlemenyaks... Fish to all...

mukhang galit na galit ka sa MCP ah??? sabi mo nga di maiiwasan and discrimination dun kasi walang gusto magpatalo... dami na ngang popcorn thread dun eh... hehehehehe buti na nga lang dito fishful... :thumbsupsmiley:

MCP? ganon ba mga thread sa MCP?

Never had the chance to post there that much cause di ko kilala mga tao don.

Guyz about sa Alloy Rims, may ma rerecomend ba kayong particular brand? Yung matibay talaga.

I had Huricane brand pero nag crack sya wide open. Parang alloy rims ng Raider yung design non.

If I would bring back my old stock rims, gagastos ng mga 4k para sa brake bracket, dapat daw kasi isang set pag binili yon.

Kesa yon, eh di bagong alloy rims na lang bilhen ko.

I always see the three arms alloy rims, and 5 arms alloy rims, pero gusto ko na talaga ng pinaka matibay talaga.

Help pls. Thanks.......

If i where you andrean48 go and check that forum.. stick to the Club/Groups & technical forum thread and sa Trading Section dami... wag ka punta sa General Interest and Motorcycle Rights & Legal... hahaha.. daming matatalinong tao dun...

mukhang galit na galit ka sa MCP ah??? sabi mo nga di maiiwasan and discrimination dun kasi walang gusto magpatalo... dami na ngang popcorn thread dun eh... hehehehehe buti na nga lang dito fishful... :thumbsupsmiley:

di naman sa galit bro... nawalan lang ng gana.. before BOW na BOW ako sa kanila.. kasama pa nga ako sa nagrally regarding sa STICKER on HELMET eh... ipinaglalaban ang DESKRIMINASYON sa mga naka MC.. tapos sila din pala mahilig magDescriminate.... pag ikaw nakaSANDALS or TSINELAS... babansagan ka nila na PASAWAY... kahit na matino ka magmaneho... at meron dun nag-claim na traffic violation daw ito.. well, its good na dapat lahat me proper gears... for SAFETY.. pero judging a RIDER na PASAWAY dahil sa suot na ito.. eh kahangalan...

Edited by S.I.C.(K.)
di naman sa galit bro... nawalan lang ng gana.. before BOW na BOW ako sa kanila.. kasama pa nga ako sa nagrally regarding sa STICKER on HELMET eh... ipinaglalaban ang DESKRIMINASYON sa mga naka MC.. tapos sila din pala mahilig magDescriminate.... pag ikaw nakaSANDALS or TSINELAS... babansagan ka nila na PASAWAY... kahit na matino ka magmaneho... at meron dun nag-claim na traffic violation daw ito.. well, its good na dapat lahat me proper gears... for SAFETY.. pero judging a RIDER na PASAWAY dahil sa suot na ito.. eh kahangalan...

i agree with you bro.. pati ako nawalan na ng gana. it used to be very informative and exciting. pero ngayon puro na lang issues issues issues. heck, most of them are even very sensitive when talked about their bikes. pagalingan, pagandahan, payabangan.. hahaha! napaka-idealistic pa eh sila-sila rin naman ganun.

i made a thread sa Web-related regarding the appropriateness of some avatars and signatures because some were really very vulgar for a motorcycle forum. of course many idealists agreed and supported my thread, even the moderators. but after a while, na-delete pa nga yung thread ko eh. nagsorry naman yung isang mod.. pero when I started reporting members with inappropriate avatars and sigs, ako ba naman ang i-ban? tama ba yun? <_<

don't get me wrong here. I still like MCP and visit the forum once in a while. it taught me many things about my bike. ang ayoko lang eh yung mismanagement ng forum. iilan lang kasi ang moderators eh.

anyone can provide me infos about ducati monster? price? tska anu ang advisable na motorcycle particularly ducati na advisable gamitin sa province? gsto ko ung easy to ride lang..comfortable riding position. and a very very good engine sound. un bang kht ilang meters pa, dinig na dinig m pa ung music produced ng engine.. tnx