Motorcycles and Scooters

92' Honda CBX750 - Sold (My First Bike, police bike hehehehe)

90' Suzuki GSXR750 - Sold (My Racer)

94' Kawasaki ZZR400 - Current (My touring bike)

01' Kawasaki KMX125 - Current (My Track and trail bike)

05' Motorstar Z200 - Current (FOR SALE!!! Pang porma)

05' Honda WaveS125 - Current (Everyday short ride)

Stoner holds on for Mugello pole

Championship leader Casey Stoner secured pole position for the Italian Motorcycle Grand Prix in changeable weather at Mugello.

Although he was won three of this season's five races, the result is Stoner's first pole of 2007.

The Ducati rider set his pole time before a mid-session shower and then hung on as the track dried in the closing moments.

Wet weather ace and Le Mans winner Chris Vermeulen took second, ahead of local favourite Valentino Rossi.

The session began in very damp conditions after the downpour that had struck during 125cc qualifying, but it began to dry rapidly, with Stoner and Vermeulen battling for provisional pole early on, and Marco Melandri also taking a turn on top.

Then with 26 minutes to go, the rain returned and it looked unlikely that anyone would be able to improve their times in the remaining minutes. That would have left Stoner, Vermeulen and Melandri on the front row, with Rossi down in eighth.

But the rain only lasted a few minutes, and with the sun reappearing, the session came alive again in the final 12 minutes after a minor improvement by Nicky Hayden convinced the rest of the field to head back out.

Rossi was one of the first riders to make progress, jumping to third on his first lap. But despite making fractional improvements on each of his following flying laps, he was unable to depose either Stoner or Vermeulen.

In his first race back after injury, Olivier Jacque took a superb fourth for Kawasaki, regaining the place from Loris Capirossi with the final lap of the hour. Marco Melandri joins them on row two, with Jacque's Kawasaki teammate Randy de Puniet in seventh.

Having been fastest in dry practice, Dani Pedrosa could only manage eighth in the wet. John Hopkins and Alex Barros completed the top ten.

Rossi's teammate Colin Edwards failed to make sufficient progress in the improving conditions and will start 16th.

Qualifying times:

Pos Rider Bike Time

1. Casey Stoner Ducati 2:00.359

2. Chris Vermeulen Suzuki 2:01.381 + 1.022

3. Valentino Rossi Yamaha 2:01.695 + 1.336

4. Olivier Jacque Kawasaki 2:01.709 + 1.350

5. Loris Capirossi Ducati 2:01.797 + 1.438

6. Marco Melandri Honda 2:02.001 + 1.642

7. Randy de Puniet Kawasaki 2:02.443 + 2.084

8. Daniel Pedrosa Honda 2:02.776 + 2.417

9. John Hopkins Suzuki 2:02.932 + 2.573

10. Alex Barros Ducati 2:03.025 + 2.666

11. Alex Hofmann Ducati 2:03.920 + 3.561

12. Shinya Nakano Honda 2:04.185 + 3.826

13. Nicky Hayden Honda 2:04.353 + 3.994

14. Carlos Checa Honda 2:04.971 + 4.612

15. Toni Elías Honda 2:05.592 + 5.233

16. Colin Edwards Yamaha 2:06.254 + 5.895

17. Sylvain Guintoli Yamaha 2:06.426 + 6.067

18. Kenny Roberts Jr KR 2:06.660 + 6.301

19. Kurtis Roberts KR 2:07.571 + 7.212

20. Makoto Tamada Yamaha 2:09.080 + 8.721

Guest Leviticus

^^pocket bike yan ano? I've seen a few of those at the mall and some at pioneer street. ok lang yan kung sa subdivision but not advisable kung sa mga main roads.

ganda naman ng alpha mo sir coffee.... sayang pag naulanan.... hehehe....

thank you,,, honga noh... tag ulan na naman, ang dulas ng kalsada...

Wow ganda bike !!! hehehe ... paangkas ..

thank you bro, sige tara! :hypocritesmiley:

by the way guys: if your intested to buy second hand XRM 2006 model.. fully set up.

aalis lang may ari..

40 thou..neg.

just PM me for my number, pag usapan natin...

post ko na lang Pixs and details. thanks

parang masarap ma-ride ang bike ni sir marvin.... hehehe... di kaya umakyat sa leeg ang balls ko pag nai-top speed ko yan. lolz

hay... gusto ko na magka-joker at vino.... tagal pa ng next year... hehehe para magkaroon na ng kapatid ang giorno kow

parang masarap ma-ride ang bike ni sir marvin.... hehehe... di kaya umakyat sa leeg ang balls ko pag nai-top speed ko yan. lolz

hay... gusto ko na magka-joker at vino.... tagal pa ng next year... hehehe para magkaroon na ng kapatid ang giorno kow

masaya bro .. pag nag eb tyo .. itry mo .... hehehehe...... pag ayaw mo na bitawan mo lang sabay talon ... hehehe....

Guest Leviticus
Pasali mga chief! here's the pic of my bike...YAMAHA Nouvo MX 150cc AT may existing bike club na ba MTC??

nice bike. actually, since nasa probinsya ako ay nagiisip ako kumuha ng isa pang bike and I was thinking of getting a Yamaha. may xrm na kasi ako eh parang magkamukha lang ang honda xrm and suzuki raider.

nagtaka lang ako bakit ang yamaha nouvo hindi masyadong kalat like the suzuki and honda? is it because hindi siya customizable/madali i-setup like the XRMs? please give feedback on your bike (like performance, style, fuel efficiency, cost, and maintenance) kasi I am really interested in getting a yamaha nouvo (para maiba kasi dami naka-xrm sa probinsya ko).

sino rin ang naka-kawasaki AT dito? kita ko sa isang showroom isang Kawasaki (forgot the model) parang scaled-down model of their 2-stroke bikes wherein the gas tank is situated at the middle, pero 4-stroke siya with step-clutch (automatic?)

Guest Leviticus
I think thats the reason, ala din akong makitang Yamaha na customized tulad ng Honda or Suzuki. According to my friend, ok daw performance ng Yamaha Mio nya, its 125cc. But kung malaking tao ka, its kinda funny to see you riding a Mio.

Ok yung Sniper.

But still Honda pa rin me.

hehe.. funny thing. this morning at the corner store while bumibili ako ng pang-agahan a yamaha nouvo came and parked at the store. red kulay. maganda pala. one thing though.. parang scooter lang siya hindi motorcycle or motorycycle/hybrid like the xrms. I mean, nasa likod at the wheels ang makina and mukhang walang drive chain. checked the speedometer on the thing (with the owner's permission) at umaabot din pala ng 160 ang hayop. wow..

eh sympre.. yung dalawang babae na nakasakay sa motor ang real eyecatcher and not the motorcycle itself.. but that's another story (manyak talaga ako noh.. the best combination pero: babes on motorcycles :goatee: :rolleyes: )