Motorcycles and Scooters

well i have my own bike po ngayon... it's kmyco axr 110 but dressed up na siya nung binili...

akin lang po i've been discussing bikes with a friend sabi ko sa kanya suzuki raider na lang bilhin niya... but he wants to buy honda xrm ata... pagkakaalam ko po may 4 stroke na yung suzuki parang raider din siya right? or yung nakita ko customized nanaman? :unsure:

kaya po i want to know which is better para masuggest ko sakanya... pero trip ko raider eh if only i know how to drive na may clutch pati honda cbr papatulan ko :lol:

@leviticus ganyan din dito but i think twas last year pa... yung puro lowered plus all the bling bling... but i'm not into that naman ayaw din ng dad ko :lol:

If you want power and style underbones - then suzuki raider is it.

if you will ask which is more economical, honda wave / xrm is the right bike - plenty of spare parts & after market accessories.

Had a wild experience with my yamaha nouvo 2 weeks ago, My girlfriend and I drove off from

Puerto Galera to Roxas town in Mindoro to catch a RORO (ferry) that will take us to Caticlan,

from Caticlan we rode to Kalibo, Aklan, We spent the night there. Following day, we drove off

to Roxas City, Capiz and stayed there for two nights. Then we headed to Iloilo, spent a night there,

then loaded the NOUVO in a ferry boat that took us to Bacolod City, The following day we went back to

Iloilo, spent another night there and drove back to caticlan the next day. We stayed in Boracay for

3 nights leaving my trusted NOUVO in Caticlan. We finally boarded again the RORO after 3 days in Bora

for our journey back to Mindoro. All I can say is that my Yamaha Nouvo is the best freakin' scooter money can buy,

never gave us any trouble.... takbo lang ng takbo!

good day to all fellow riders.

scooterista here, first post on this thread.

i'm a vespa rider, just curious if there are other fellow vespanatics on MTC.

ride safe, everyone!

I'm also a Vespa rider. There are at least 2 other Vespa riders here at MTC that I know of.

Edited by asagi
Guest Leviticus
Had a wild experience with my yamaha nouvo 2 weeks ago, My girlfriend and I drove off from

Puerto Galera to Roxas town in Mindoro to catch a RORO (ferry) that will take us to Caticlan,

from Caticlan we rode to Kalibo, Aklan, We spent the night there. Following day, we drove off

to Roxas City, Capiz and stayed there for two nights. Then we headed to Iloilo, spent a night there,

then loaded the NOUVO in a ferry boat that took us to Bacolod City, The following day we went back to

Iloilo, spent another night there and drove back to caticlan the next day. We stayed in Boracay for

3 nights leaving my trusted NOUVO in Caticlan. We finally boarded again the RORO after 3 days in Bora

for our journey back to Mindoro. All I can say is that my Yamaha Nouvo is the best freakin' scooter money can buy,

never gave us any trouble.... takbo lang ng takbo!

wow! nice feedback on the nouvo. makes me want to get one even more! hay.. pagkatapos na lang ng payments on the xrm saka ako kukuha ng nouvo :(

Guest Leviticus
hey guys...what's your take on the MMDA's upcoming rule of stickers of your bike's plate number pasted on your helmets?

di kaya sila nasisiraan ng ulo? :thumbsdownsmiley:

ano? ano sil mga sira ulo?!? stickers sa helmet? sinong hinayupak ang nagisip ng ganun? anong susunod? platenumber ilalagay sa helmet? ang helmet pwede ipahiram or for some of us who has more than one motorcycle.

this rule just shows their stupidity, along with the 400 cc rule on NLEX.

mga gago!!! <_<

di man lang pinag iisipan ang mga gustong gawin...naman mr.bayani fernando...nakinig ka naman agad sa mga alipores mong gustong kumita!!

alam ba nya magkano ang shoei and arai helmets? at didikitan lang nya ng sticker? at pano kung 2 or more ang bike? ganun kadami ba ang sticker? naku naman... ginagawang tanga ang tao...

to curb crime on bikes daw ang reason... oist, that's police matters, hindi ang motorista ang dapat mag-suffer sa kapabayaan ng law enforcement agencies.

hay naku... gamitin ang utak MMDA!!

Purely descrimination! The crazy assed people of MMDA has branded all motorcycle riding individials

as criminals or has a criminal intent, unless you put a sticker of your bike's plate number in your helmet

you would be stopped in there controlled areas. Your bike will be impounded untill you get a clearance and

you pay a stiff fine. Whoever thought of this should be shot, patay na lahat ng mga dictador!

Di ba nila na-realize na dapat they should encourage the public to shift to riding bikes because this is the only

solution to their freakin' traffic problem?

MGA BOBO KAYO SA MMDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mY HONDA XRM b n 125? puro kc nakikita q eh un 110cc eh

110 cc lang bro meron ang xrm

im thinking of Suzuki Raider J.

any feedback?

ok nmn ung Raider J pero dun ka na lang sa wave kasi 110 lang ang J.

hey guys...what's your take on the MMDA's upcoming rule of stickers of your bike's plate number pasted on your helmets?

di kaya sila nasisiraan ng ulo? :thumbsdownsmiley:

i don't get it why do they have to ask us bikers to put a sticker of our plates #'s. ganun rin ang labas nun, kung ninakaw bike mo kasama helmet. so what's the point din dba?

ei asagi -

good to know that we're not the only ones in MTC on vespas ...

what vespa do you ride? i had a PX150e for 8 years, just recently traded up to a granturismo.

IMHO -

the MMDA proposal on the helmet sticker is the MOST STUPID thing ...

Edited by scootmax
Guest Leviticus

I was talking to my staff about this helmet sticker proposal. my staff corrected me, saying it is not the sticker that will be placed on the helmet but the platenumber.

hay.. mga gago talaga ang nagisip na ilagay sa helmet ang platenumber. are there any other country who has this kind of regulation?

to curb crime? hello?!? before they do any stupid laws pagtuunan nila ng pansin ang ENFORCEMENT of existing laws, starting at their ranks! talamak ang mga MMDA na walang helmet, mga GAGO!! to curb crime (RAW) MGA GAGO!!!

I repeat, MGA GAGO!!!

Guest Leviticus

I just realized something..

25 meters is far. even the regular platenumber of a car is difficult to make out at 25 meters.

we are going to need a big fcuking helmet to fit the fcuking sticker of our fcuking platenumber.

again.. mga MMDA MGA GAGO. this is going to be another source of tong.

without a standard to follow (imagine, they want us to put the sticker instead of them doing the job so it's a free for all kung anong itsura ng sticker and kung gaano kalaki) marami silang magagawang lusot to get tong from us.

as if the whole "swerving" fiasco isn't enough. maybe there aren't enough cars around anymore to impose the swerving violation or the drivers have wisened up on the swerving issue.

basta.. MGA GAGO, lalo na si BAYAGni Fernando