Unusual Things You Find Attractive

• 2 weeks later...

Things I find Unusually Attractive and very sexy.. Hm.

u know a girl/woman that is not that pretty pero how she carries herself... more than beautiful and elegant in my eyes.. more than makes it up for it..

u know when in how she cares or looks back for her family.. tells a lot about how she will care for her own family later.. or how she will become a mother

u know when in how she carries herself. not very obsessive/compulsive pero u notice that she has an eye for detail.. I like that in a girl. VERY. Motherly ba un? baka. i had a short time with my mother kasi. thats why perhaps I am looking for these things in my woman.. id like to see her with her nieces or nephews.. cant wait to have ours... hehehe.

If I really love her, I will even find her sexy when shes pregnant. Theres something about these lovely gravids... makes u want to care for them more..

the way her hair fall into or out of place.. its like music. u just want to hold her hand. and then, I will be okay. knowing shes beside and and all the way.

Oh yeah? Well kudos to you then. Not a lot of guys, if not majority of guys don't like this at all. (It's like asking a friend how a girl she's trying to hook you up with looks like. She says, "Oh, she has a great personality." Lol.) :)

I think you may have misunderstood the answer Purrtypwincess. The context in which the latter is said is more of someone trying to be polite and probably trying to avoid having to say "woof". In this context, the person (male or female) in question could have a bubbly and accommodating personality. This doesn't necessarily translate into a strong personality. My understanding of it at least is someone sure of themselves. Confident. Almost downright arrogant. ALMOST. This is an attractive trait and I looooove that. Like a male black widow spider going for the female knowing full well she take his head off and feed the rest to her unborn offspring. It can be intimidating which is why there aren't a lot of takers. It scares off the larger portion of the male population and sometimes infuriates a minute amount of the female population. Just my observation and not to be taken as gospel truth.

"keep tightly closed and store at room temperature."

Oh yeah? Well kudos to you then. Not a lot of guys, if not majority of guys don't like this at all. (It's like asking a friend how a girl she's trying to hook you up with looks like. She says, "Oh, she has a great personality." Lol.) :)

thank you.. coming from a lady, it's nice to know someone appreciates guys like me..

maybe i should have said "good looking women with strong personalities"??.. :lol:

mabango, makinis at maputing kili kili.. :)

pag ang babae kahit gano kaganda pag maitim kili kili turn off ako..

ako kasi kalalaki kong tao pero maputi armpits ko..nakakahiya kung partner mo maitim pa kili kili sa u..

chaka pag binabayo mo na at humawak na sa headboard ng kama ang sagwa ng view..parang may libag ung kili kili..hehehe

- when a well-to-do, perfectly-can-afford guy enjoys simple and unostentatious dates.......

- guys who are good in art and history and other non-science-related topics.....those who can sit down (without the element of force) for an hour or two, and genuinely enjoy a musical play or a choir performance.....

never fails to impress (and amuse) me. :rolleyes:

Edited by angel_by_day
Things I find Unusually Attractive and very sexy.. Hm.

u know a girl/woman that is not that pretty pero how she carries herself... more than beautiful and elegant in my eyes.. more than makes it up for it..

u know when in how she cares or looks back for her family.. tells a lot about how she will care for her own family later.. or how she will become a mother

u know when in how she carries herself. not very obsessive/compulsive pero u notice that she has an eye for detail.. I like that in a girl. VERY. Motherly ba un? baka. i had a short time with my mother kasi. thats why perhaps I am looking for these things in my woman.. id like to see her with her nieces or nephews.. cant wait to have ours... hehehe.

If I really love her, I will even find her sexy when shes pregnant. Theres something about these lovely gravids... makes u want to care for them more..

the way her hair fall into or out of place.. its like music. u just want to hold her hand. and then, I will be okay. knowing shes beside and and all the way.

Aww, this is really thoughtful and sweet. A refreshing perspective compared to a lot of posts at mtc. Keep up the good work with your words. :)

I think you may have misunderstood the answer Purrtypwincess. The context in which the latter is said is more of someone trying to be polite and probably trying to avoid having to say "woof". In this context, the person (male or female) in question could have a bubbly and accommodating personality. This doesn't necessarily translate into a strong personality. My understanding of it at least is someone sure of themselves. Confident. Almost downright arrogant. ALMOST. This is an attractive trait and I looooove that. Like a male black widow spider going for the female knowing full well she take his head off and feed the rest to her unborn offspring. It can be intimidating which is why there aren't a lot of takers. It scares off the larger portion of the male population and sometimes infuriates a minute amount of the female population. Just my observation and not to be taken as gospel truth.

"keep tightly closed and store at room temperature."

Hmmm, other people in this forum seem to understand what I said though. I'm trying to see your point, but then again this is a free for all forum.

Oh and on another point, the post that I made a comment on was from another person and he completely agrees with me. I wonder how I got a strong reaction from somebody else. ;)