Unusual Things You Find Attractive

* clean , white set of teeth

* chinito eyes

* nice and clean fingernails,fingers/toes/toenails

* those who do not talk or asking about sex and may sense kausap

* neat

* always mabango

* madali ako ma-attract sa matalino,mabait,masipag and tipong genius ang dating pero rock and wid good sense of humor

* simple ang getting ng outfit ( yoko ng weird,baduy at mayabang na dapat signature shirts/jeans ang suot)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

awhile ago, at a toy store, i caught sight of three average-looking, chinese-looking men....probably in their mid 40's.....and whom i surmised were dads (if you're in that age range, you'd have to be one, right?)......each with boxes of Bratz and Barbie dolls in their hands.....animatedly discussing the merits, the pros and cons, of buying this and that toy, of whether to get this or that..... :P

you know that look of businessmen discussing some heavy business in some posh hotel lobby? that's how they looked to me :P

and to think they're not even a bit good-looking. just plain dad-looking.

now that's unusually attractive to me :D

Edited by angel_by_day

Hmmm, nice topic. For me, I've always wondered why I'm easily attracted to strong women, while on the other hand, zI've never fallen for the charms of a sweet girl. I like yung matataray. Ive never had a girlfriend na sweet and dainty, damsel-in-distress/girl-next-door type. It has always been mataray (and mautak, or tuso) for me. Ewan ko ba. I'm not complaining though. :lol:

Guest Serenity12

I thought I've seen it all but a few weeks ago, I was ...umm...talking to someone and I saw him blush at something I said. I find it endearing actually - he looked kind of cute. ^_^