Anyone know the Wilson & Jackson???

Existing pa ba ang center nila?

Any comments with this auto rebuilder

I know there is a Wilson & Jackson shop in Malabon ....... along McArthur Hi-way at the corner of Victoneta avenue. (dont know if their abad santos branch is still open)

As far as their body repair work is concerned...... they do a decent job without really costing you an arm and a leg. (they also have some tie-ups with insurance companies). We had our delivery vans (L-300s) repainted and flooring fixed and it came out ok. My toyota revo which figured in a minor fender bender was restored nicely.

However, their mechanical and electrical works are the pits........ they also said they repair auto airconditioners. Well it was cool enough, but I know they could have done a much much better job.

Edited by asmodeus
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pakshet. Naisahan ako sa Rapide Las Pinas kahapon.

Nagpalinis ako ng aircon kasi mahina buga. Alam ko namang aircon filter lang ang problema/madumi kaso hindi ko alam pano baklasin kaya dinala 'ko dun.

Ayun, hindi pa makaubos ng yosi, tapos na. Ok naman service, mababait mga tao. Namahalan lang ako kasi P300 ang siningil for labor. Pumayag ako nung una kasi akala ko mahirap. Anak ng kalungkutan, mas matagal ko pang sinulat 'tong post na 'to eh.

Pero ok naman, lakas na nung buga ng aircon. Dati kelangan nasa number 4, tas nakasara yung ibang vents para maramdaman ko. Ngayon, number 1 lang tapos bukas lahat ng vents, hindi ko matagalan yung lamig.

Ok service. Namahalan lang ako.

• 2 months later...

try ABACUS REPAIR SHOP bro, it's in WEST AVENUE, malapit sa ERSAO and dun sa WEST AVENUE entrance ng PHILAM HOMES....

just look for Mr. Rene Borlongan, siya yung may ari para makatawad ka....

they also do RADIATOR / COMPRESSOR repairs kaya ok na ok dyan....

:)

they are open till 6pm..

HTH

• 3 weeks later...

I have tried Honda SPA located at Mindanao Ave.I had my Gas cable replaced.

Experience:

* The service was fast and excellent

* The customer service was also excellent. Everything was being explained to you.

* You could see your car being repaired (overview pa)

* Parts that was replaced being returned to you

* Free coffee and juice at the air-conditioned lounge.

* Cost was 1,100 for the cable and 700 for labor. The labor might be higher but considering the warranty for the repair, I think it was worth it. (I even received a text message (yesterday) from honda service center asking me for updates on the repair that was done)

Overall experience was excellent and I would recommend this shop. I think that in consideration that you would have an original parts with warranty the few bucks difference is worth it.

Just my opinion.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have tried Rapide in Kalayaan...

The repair of my other Car was estimated by casa to be 90k...

It was repaired here for 24k.

I was shown that all of the parts their used was original and was given back all the parts that has been replaced.

I was truly satisfied with the service there...

mgkano usually ang pagawa ng aircon? nacira ata ung compressor ko

Pre,

I think the price depends on the brand of your car.

If it is honda a surplus or refurbished one is between 10-20k, a brand new one is between 21-30k.

Accdg to rapide the problem with a refurbished one is there is no warranty. A friend of mine whom I helped canvass last year bought a refurbished one for 18k (since it was cheaper) but accdg to her it seems like it was a wrong decision since she need to replace it again soon since it is creating a crunching sound again...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I HAVE A 2008 TOYOTA VIOS AND THE AIR CONDTIONING HAS NO FILTER IN IT BECAUSE IT WAS BUILT TAHT WAY, I SAW A PROMO IN TOYOTA FOR ITS MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING WOULD COST AROUND 5K? HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST IF I HAVE IT CLEANED, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT JUST WANT PREVENIVE MAINTENANCE..

• 1 month later...

I HAVE A 2008 TOYOTA VIOS AND THE AIR CONDTIONING HAS NO FILTER IN IT BECAUSE IT WAS BUILT TAHT WAY, I SAW A PROMO IN TOYOTA FOR ITS MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING WOULD COST AROUND 5K? HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST IF I HAVE IT CLEANED, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT JUST WANT PREVENIVE MAINTENANCE..

bring it at ABACUS in WEST AVENUE bro...near ST. JOSEPH COLLEGE.....look for Mr. Rene, he's the owner...

cheap rates, pwede tawaran and nice crew.....palinis mo would be less than 2k, mine is a pick up and it's only 1500....

:)