Collector's Items

shyboy

I collect:

1) NBA Cards - Rookie Cards (old and new); Autographed Cards (most notable are: Shaq, Kobe, Malone, T-Mac, VC, Ginobili, DRob, Payton, Yao, Kidd, Dominique and a lot more), Jersey Cards (have a piece of Jordan shorts) and of course my large Tim Duncan collection.. I have all of his rookie cards. Almost all of his rookie inserts. Of course, I have an autographed card (Autographics).. still collecting but not too engrossed anymore...

2) Tim Duncan related memorabilia - magazines, bobble heads, (but I don't like McFarlane's), etc.

3) Marvel Hero Clix - I have a large collection but its hard to complete all figures.. I have most of them.. but I am planning to stop coz it can't fit my istante anymore..

4) Comics - since 1983 I have been into comics but I stopped siguro 1999.. I have around 15 boxes of comicbooks.. most notable are my 3 boxes of Spider man, 3 boxes of the X-men, and 1 Box of Batman comics.. My favorite limited series is the Secret Wars I.. I am into Marvel rather than DC..

5) FHM Magazines.. I have the complete set..

6) Heavt Metal CDs - from glam, death, speed and even punk..

7) Gadgets

8) Girls.. wife not included.. hehehehe!!!

• 2 weeks later...

here are some upcoming NEW G.I. JOE figures that would be great to collect. they are now in the 8inch scale not the normal 3 3/4 inch scale.

G.I. JOE fans will experience the world’s first action figure in a whole new way with Hasbro, Inc.’s new G.I. JOE SIGMA SIX toy line. The action figure line features favorite G.I. JOE characters like DUKE and SNAKE EYES in a fresh storyline and a new 8-inch scale. The toys will closely follow the G.I. JOE team’s new adventures in the G.I. JOE SIGMA SIX animated series currently airing on 4Kids TV on FOX TV.

The G.I. JOE team has been in service for more than four decades, and each generation of kids has had its own version of the popular action figure. The G.I. JOE brand was first introduced in 1964 representing the four major branches of the military. By the early ‘70s, the brand expanded with the ADVENTURE TEAM line and “KUNG-FU-GRIP” feature. In 1982, the 3 ¾-inch sized and newly themed G.I. JOE A REAL AMERICAN HERO collection launched, with the G.I. JOE team seeking to thwart the ruthless COBRA organization. G.I. JOE SIGMA SIX action figures provide today’s kids with a whole new set of missions and adventures.

“G.I. JOE SIGMA SIX offers fans of all generations a new way to play with their G.I. JOE action figures and provides an updated look to the characters made famous during the G.I. JOE vs. COBRA storylines,” said Billy Lagor, Director of Marketing for Hasbro’s G.I. JOE brand. " kids."

The SIGMA SIX toy line allows kids to relive the action of the animated series and features several of the most popular G.I. JOE characters including: DUKE, SNAKE EYES, HEAVY DUTY, SPIRIT IRON-KNIFE and the C.O.B.R.A. ninja STORM SHADOW. Each figure will be fully articulated and will come with their signature gear, as seen on the animated series. (Approximate Retail Price: $14.99; Recommended Age: 5 & up; Available: now) The G.I. JOE SIGMA SIX line will also feature the NINJA LIGHTNING CYCLE, a motorcycle that changes into a hovercraft. (Approximate Retail Price: $14.99; Recommended Age: 5 & up; Available: now)

G.I. JOE SIGMA 6

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b101/doom21/gijoe-sigma6.jpg

these are my collections.....

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL635/2413956/4764953/94276949.jpg

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL635/2413956/4764953/94823069.jpg

ito hindi koleksyon to....ubos palagi eh..... :wacko:

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL635/2413956/4764953/99626643.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am into key rings (or to some people, key chains). I make it a point to buy one wherever I go to or pass by. As my office colleagues learned about this hobby, they also contributed to my collection:

Personal purchase are those from Chicago, Atlanta, Dayton, London, Amsterdam, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bali, Jeddah, Baguio…

Gifts from friends came from Johannesburg, Cairo, Bangkok, Dublin…

Metal, Wood, Plastic, Marble, Glass, Leather…

Whew…better stop now!!! It is my passion:heart: :blink: :wub:

• 1 month later...