Does Height Matter?

I want a guy who's taller than me.. SUPER SUPER SUPER turn off if he's shorter <_<

HOW SAD NAMAN THAT THE HEIGHT FOR YOU MATTERS.... -_-

-------------

WAS SHE TALLER THAN ME? I DON'T EXACTLY RECALL. :unsure:

I REMEMBER ONE TIME WE WERE SIZING EACH OTHER UP AND WERE HAVING FUN DOING IT.

WE STOOD THERE BACK - TO - BACK BETTING OUR ASSES THAT ONE WAS TALLER THAN THE OTHER.

NEITHER WOULD CONCEDE THAT ONE IS SHORTER THAN THE OTHER.

WE WERE JUST HORSING AROUND. WHAT FUN WE HAD THEN.

I STILL MISS THOSE FUN DAYS. -_-

should have done a poll on this - for the men and women...

cause i feel that it matters more to women than to men...i mean men are normally okay with it...and sometimes even find taller girls a challenge, but women often would rather have men taller than them...

is this true?

it matters. unless it doesn't. case-to-case basis, really...

haha burnik mejo malabo ata reply mo. it matters... unless it doesnt? :P Mejo nalito lang po ako.

yeah I think it matters more to women.. kasi mas feeling mo safe and mas feeling mong babae na babae ka kapag mas matangkad sayo yung guy

hehe sorry for confusing you. it will matter if you're not willing to sacrifice a physical trait that you're looking for in a person. but when everything else is perfect, and a person feels so right about the other, despite the height deficiency, then the height requirement can be sacrificed easily...

It doesn't matter lalo na if you two are attracted to each other at least for me. I like small girls pero ang gf ko ngayon halos kasing-taas ko na, although siguro meron ding case to case basis o depende na sa babae or lalake 'yun. May naging gf na din ako na 5'8 ang height. May mga nakikita nga ako na mas mataas pa ng konti 'yung girl kesa doon sa bf n'ya, may nakita na din ako na tomboy na hanggang balikat lang yata s'ya ng gf n'ya hehe....

sometimes things like this bites honestly. i had an ex na i'm taller pero anyway i loved him so okay lang pero i really prefer taller guys kase i have this thinking na baka he can't protect me something like that example: if nabastos ako like that kase he's shorter...? pero sobrang pwede maiset aside naman... :)

it counts. i like my guy to be taller than me.

imagine i'm 5'4, if mas maliit pa xa...

can't blame ya for tis... mah ex-gf(s) were also conscious in mah height when am courtin' em...ladies don't want their guys smaller or shorter than 'em...no wonder am not into lady ball players or models lately :lol: nweis, one (of mah ex-gfs) was 5-2, one was 5-1... the tallest was 5-3... and oh, am 5-foot-9 btw :cool:

logic is the guys usually don't care bout the height... it's bout the personality (really, hehe) and maybe some physicals (body, legs, butt, lips maybe, boobs)...and yeah, am into long-legged ladies :boo:

but for me, height matters a bit... mah shortest gf was 4-11 and we looked odd... while am good wit 5-foot-2 to maybe 5-foot-5 ladies... so even if they have high heels, am still taller :lol:

Edited by ^Tim^

yes sort of coz I'm a girl. Parang mas kilig kasi if the guy is much taller than me. haayyy... :wub: I'm 5'6 now and on the heavy side, when my ex is still courting me parang ok lang coz he's 5'5 but is really good at basketball. But almost 4 years in the relationship, mas matangkad na ata ako ngayon sa kanya. kaya I can't wear my havaianas high when I'm with him kasi parang ako naman ang nahihiya sa kanya. but now I can practically wear any footwear I want! :P