Does Height Matter?

Well, I am 6' 1" :blush: and I've dated gals from 5' to 5' 10" (varietyof nationalities hehehe! kasi I'm like the United Nations, I don't discriminate)

As long as I got a long well with the gal, I never did care if she is tall or short. But, it does get to a point if she is a bit in the 5' 5" range so we can play some sports together :cool:

for me yes it does...especially with my height it's not really hard to find someone who is taller than i am since i'm only about 5'1...but i like it when a guy is taller than i am because i feel protected and taken cared of...hahaha i don't know i guess it's just protective issues for me...

yes sort of coz I'm a girl. Parang mas kilig kasi if the guy is much taller than me. haayyy... :wub: I'm 5'6 now and on the heavy side, when my ex is still courting me parang ok lang coz he's 5'5 but is really good at basketball. But almost 4 years in the relationship, mas matangkad na ata ako ngayon sa kanya. kaya I can't wear my havaianas high when I'm with him kasi parang ako naman ang nahihiya sa kanya. but now I can practically wear any footwear I want! :P

you selfish girl! if you didn't like your guy for being short, guys won't definitely like you either because your fat!!!

my point? the physical aspect in a relationship is only secondary. no matter how short, tall, fat, or thin you lover is as long as you deeply love each other, your relationship will work out.

so don't judge people by the way they look or how you'd look if you're with them, ayt?

:upside:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Height does give you the confidence you need, but sometimes it doesn't really matters, I'm not a short person (5'10 to be exact) i just notice that people who is taller than me does have a easier picking than i do. confidence lang naman talaga yan if you have height then good but nonetheless it should not affect you at all.

• 2 weeks later...
Nope! Lahat naman pantay-pantay sa mata ng umiibig. Naks! Hahaha.

Disagree ako dyan Bro...

Get 100 couples and see for yourself whether height really matters...

Ang brain natin dictates what we really like for a partner...

Hindi by chance why sa 100 couples na you got, no more than 10 couples ang hindi naniniwala ang mga brains nila na height matters...

Peace Brother