Biggest Lies Ever...

Guest Serenity12

"My dick is average- around 6 inches or so".

Honey, I hate to tell you this but that little thing can't even make it to 4 inches . Pinoys are so in denial with their sizes... :rolleyes:

"My dick is average- around 6 inches or so".

Honey, I hate to tell you this but that little thing can't even make it to 4 inches . Pinoys are so in denial with their sizes... :rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA!!!! Boys do lie on this part for a reason.... Bwahahaha!!! But for some reason we are not just 4 inches.... we are more than that naman.... :goatee:

In my opinion, the biggest lies are about things they don't mention at all.

like when this girl neglected to tell me she was married, her husband was in abroad, and she was previously banging a friend of mine that's why she got my number and started stalking me...

then she lied about being pregnant with my kid just to keep me from leaving her... :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...

my baby just died last march, i gave birth to her prematurely and she was born alive. she had weak lungs and the doctor said she had that because of the amount of blood i lost on the way to the hospital. she only lived for a day and 21 minutes. everyone says it's not my fault the baby died. that's the greatest lie of all. i know everyone blames me for my baby's death but they just don't want to admit it.

• 2 weeks later...