Golden State Warriors

What do you think about the move of getting Webber? I think they just want to get him off Lakers roster.

that's a definite plus in signing him, but the lakers most likely would not have shown interest had bynum not got hurt

whereas nellie brought up the idea of signing cwebb way back in training camp, asking matt barnes to see how receptive cwebb might be

time will tell to what extent cwebb can help the warriors; but it certainly won't hurt

if it doesn't pan out, all they'd lose is his salary which is probably the league minimum for veterans, and pro rated at that!

btw, i haven't seen this thread before but i'm a long time fan ( a homer, really); 38 years and counting... :thumbsupsmiley:

that's a definite plus in signing him, but the lakers most likely would not have shown interest had bynum not got hurt

whereas nellie brought up the idea of signing cwebb way back in training camp, asking matt barnes to see how receptive cwebb might be

time will tell to what extent cwebb can help the warriors; but it certainly won't hurt

if it doesn't pan out, all they'd lose is his salary which is probably the league minimum for veterans, and pro rated at that!

btw, i haven't seen this thread before but i'm a long time fan ( a homer, really); 38 years and counting... :thumbsupsmiley:

if he fit in nelsons style then this is a good move but if c. webb is still that arrogant then bad move! can he still run up and down the court? lol

GS got owned by Yao. Season high for Yao on points and rebs.

now don't get carried away

no doubt that the rockets won last night's game

but to say "GS got owned by Yao"..., you must not be looking at the big picture

this season's series between GS and the rockets stand at 2-1 in favor of GS

moreover, last time i checked (this morning), GS is ahead of the rockets in the standings

heck, look at the twolves and their records

check out who they've beat

it doesn't matter how ugly or pretty a win/loss was, or who the star of the game was

it still counts as one loss/win for the team

the season is only halfway over; there's still a long way to go

Brandon Roy over Baron Davis? Toinks!

Roy's definitely an all-star but definitely not better than BDiddy! <_<

Yeah it's really such a shame... B.Roy is fine with me I just think B.Diddy is way (100x) better than him and D.West combined... Just an evil thought: Hope Kobe gets injured so Baron can replace him for the ASG, hehehe... :evil:

i couple of pages ago, i raised my objection over someone claiming that yao "owned" the warriors after a warriors-rockets game. i said it was just one game, don't get too excited over it...

after the warriors' game against the jazz last night, i have to say what i saw was what "ownage" is all about. the warriors are simply no match for the jazz :blush: