Golden State Warriors

u dnt need to fire d guy he myt retired soon. coz he has pneumonia. beside d warriors got there 2nd win and held my mavs 5 streak win. nice game ellis

So they're gonna waste another season with him as coach. If he plans to retire, he should have done it when he got sick. I don't think he's gonna retire at all. Too bad he was not able to duplicate the success that he had when he was the coach of the Mavs. Right now the Warriors are 6-12 if this continues they would miss the playoffs again for the third straight time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The warriors are for sale it looks like oracle would buy this team. If I were the owner I'll do the following in order to make the warriors a competitive team.

1. Fire Don Nelson. Get a coach that employs big men in their starting lineup. Nelson would still stick with small ball. Small ball won't win you championships.

2. Trade Monta Ellis and Maggette for Small forward or power forward to play for this team.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...