Golden State Warriors

Guest airmax
No not really, because we still cheer for the Lakers. We only visit here for 2 things. 1. To congratulate the Warriors and their fans (meron ba dito?) and 2. Rub it in on the Mavs and their alaskador fans!

i agree.

Looks like the Warriors are this season's Cinderella team...

Warriors fans better hope Baron D is alright or the Wicked Stepsisters waiting for them in the second round would shove their collective glass slippers where the sun don't shine and put an end to this Cinderella story.

Edited by boibastos

id like to share my OPINION.

i think the warriors won on basis that nelson knew the x and y of the mavs, he was the one who develop irk ohh its dirk without the D ( f0r defense), lets see how he would fair against the jazz.

though i like what i saw with the win im still not a nelson fan, thank you for breaking up the "then" warriors of hardaway, webber, owens.

anyways as i said im not fan of the coach.

Okay, can the real GSW fans stand up? :lol:

Im standing bro! hehehe been here in the bay area for 10 yrs, at first i dont even know may NBA team kami when i got here, i tot lakers and sacramento lang :upside:

its going to be exciting match tonight at utah, i hope AK47 will run out of bullets hehehe

It's interesting to see how the Warriors would matchup with the Jazz. Also how the hamstring injury of Davis would affect his game and how long can he play with that. Stephen jackson would again be and should be a factor again for the Warrior's sake.

Okay, can the real GSW fans stand up? :lol:

i have been a GSW fan since B diddy arrived in the Golden State....was looking for a b diddy jersey in greenhills..couldn't find one though....

i'm going to collect the players who wore #5 in the NBA...

Josh Howard, Josh Smith, Horry, B Diddy..who else wear #5??

i also love the Mavs dude for beating san antonio..i want dallas to beat san antonio sana uli kaso they lost to the warriors...

:thumbsupsmiley:

i have been a GSW fan since B diddy arrived in the Golden State....was looking for a b diddy jersey in greenhills..couldn't find one though....

i'm going to collect the players who wore #5 in the NBA...

Josh Howard, Josh Smith, Horry, B Diddy..who else wear #5??

i also love the Mavs dude for beating san antonio..i want dallas to beat san antonio sana uli kaso they lost to the warriors...

:thumbsupsmiley:

Forgot jKidd bro?

You would know that it is really a bandwagon when them haters start joining what's supposed to be a division rival...

Haha! Their no. 24 or no. 3 didn't deliver. Now, they are off to their NEW SAVIOR for now...

Congrats to the real GSW fans. Oh wait, there ain't in this forum at all...

i haven't seen any LA24 bandwagoneer in this board. On the other hand, there are plenty of bandwagoneers for MIA3.

:lol:

Forgot jKidd bro?

no dude, i already have JKidd jerseys..

the New Jersey Nets (white) and East All Stars 2007 jersey...

:)

Golden State will win tomorrow and they will win games 3 and 4, lose game 5 (which will be in Utah) and win Game 6 for a 4-2 win...

read the rumors section in the www.sports.yahoo.com/nba website...

GARNETT for NOWITZKI??? shaq to mavericks for erick dampier, harris and stackhouse??

this is far fetched but not impossible..

no dude, i already have JKidd jerseys..

the New Jersey Nets (white) and East All Stars 2007 jersey...

Golden State will win tomorrow and they will win games 3 and 4, lose game 5 (which will be in Utah) and win Game 6 for a 4-2 win...

read the rumors section in the www.sports.yahoo.com/nba website...

GARNETT for NOWITZKI??? shaq to mavericks for erick dampier, harris and stackhouse??

this is far fetched but not impossible..

it's from yahoo, what else do you expect? They'll get any "news" they can find even if came from a kid claiming to have inside sources.hahaha