Golden State Warriors

Its on the bag for the Golden State Warriors. Goodbye for the Mavericks team...see ya next season. This was the most embarrassing, humiliating and shameful defeat, the Mavs had ever tasted in their entire playoffs seasons. And again they experience it in the hands of the no. 8 seed, tne scincillating and hottest team in the league, the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS. Bwah, ha, ha...! :boo: :evil: :D :cool: :P :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

Its on the bag for the Golden State Warriors. Goodbye for the Mavericks team...see ya next season. This was the most embarrassing, humiliating and shameful defeat, the Mavs had ever tasted in their entire playoffs seasons. And again they experience it in the hands of the no. 8 seed, tne scincillating and hottest team in the league, the GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS. Bwah, ha, ha...! :boo: :evil: :D :cool: :P :lol: :thumbsupsmiley:

Dude It is the most embarrassing, humiliating and shameful experience by any team in the NBA!!!

Sino mga Tunay na Golden State Warriors dito................or magiging tunay pa lang? :D

Naghahanap ako dito ng Tunay na Steph "the Madman" Jackson supporter dito.

Ako gusto ko si Steph Jack pero Right minus wrong eh. Sa Pacers ganyan din yung laro kaso may times na sya rin magpapatalo.

Pero mas better si the Madman kay Antonet Walker :lol: (Tama nababasa nyo its Antonet not Antoine)

Let the celebration begin.

Sadly, some people would most likely remember the Dallas Mavericks losing than the Warriors winning when in fact, it is the complete opposite.

The Warriors emphatically won. The Mavs had nothing do with it.

Yes, Dirk was invisible. Was it his fault? No, it was due to the D set up by Coach Nelson that made Dirk have a hard time.

The Bay Area hopefuls can now have a crappy 2007-08 season for all they care. This is the greatest time of their lives since the Rick Barry days.

For now, Davis, Jackson, Barnes, Biedrins and Richardson are heroes to many for different reasons.

Some because they want the underdogs to win. Others because they hate Mark Cuban.

Others because they believed it can be done.

ako di naman ako GSW fan. pero saludo ako GSW sa pag eliminate nila sa Dallas... ngayon ang tanong kung sino makakaharap ng Bulls ko sa Finals? bwahahahahahahaha...

Ok medyo off topic pero NBA pa din.

Hindi pa sure yung Bulls mo. May Detroit pa.

Pero gusto ko Eastern Finals----- Cavs vs Bulls..................Para makabawi yung franchise and fans ng Cavs sa Bulls.....Tapos sasabihin ng commentator........."Lebron the Dunk on Ben........The Cavs is going to the NBA Finals....... :D

Yes, Dirk was invisible. Was it his fault? No, it was due to the D set up by Coach Nelson that made Dirk have a hard time.

So ang blame kay Avery by not making the necessary adjustment by putting spot up shooters?

Others because they hate Mark Cuban.

Im not a Dallas Fan but gusto ko si Mark Cuban............Sasabihn sigurado ng mga BCJ......Crazy People likes each other :blush: .........but I dont like Pretty Boy Floyd. :D

Edited by edc
Let the celebration begin.

Sadly, some people would most likely remember the Dallas Mavericks losing than the Warriors winning when in fact, it is the complete opposite.

The Warriors emphatically won. The Mavs had nothing do with it.

The Bay Area hopefuls can now have a crappy 2007-08 season for all they care. This is the greatest time of their lives since the Rick Barry days.

For now, Davis, Jackson, Barnes, Biedrins and Richardson are heroes to many for different reasons.

Some because they want the underdogs to win. Others because they hate Mark Cuban.

Others because they believed it can be done.

correctly said chief. in fact some basketbal kibitzers that i know are now asking how dallas lost to a lowly team. give credit though to the "D" set up by don nelson especially on dirk. we can clearly see that nelson knew his boys in dallas. and even before the playoffs began, GS already had dallas' numbers. so, it's gonna be GS vs. rockets or jazz. season record shows it's a nice match-up...GS against rockets 2-1, GS against jazz 2-2. take your pick guys.

Im not a Dallas Fan but gusto ko si Mark Cuban............Sasabihn sigurado ng mga BCJ......Crazy People likes each other .........but I dont like Pretty Boy Floyd.

Actually, BGK fans won't say that because the proper way to say it is Crazy people LIKE each other, not LIKES.

Actually, BGK fans won't say that because the proper way to say it is Crazy people LIKE each other, not LIKES.

Thanks for the correction Baranggay City Jail Supporter :D

Mga BCJ talaga tinitira talaga ako sa English ko.

Sabi ko nga dati. "English is not my favorite Subject but that is not the issue you are fishing expedition Panis :lol:

Edited by edc
I'll never be a Warriors or Bulls fan but I'll forever be thankful to them for making my wishes come true!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

That goes for me too. Thank you Warriors, thank you Bulls!!! To the Heat & Mavs fans let's go fishing hahahaha :cool:

The Warriors regular record 42 – 40 is misleading because during that stretch, first 56 games, they have been forced to play at less than their full strength with simultaneous injuries to key players. Once they got everyone back from injury, the Warriors finished the regular season 21-5, including 9-1 in their last ten games with wins coming against top teams from the strong western conference and won their final 5 games of the season to get into the playoffs. In fact the Warriors owned the Mavs in the regular season with convincing wins plus Nellies knows dallas weaknesses and exploited it to the hilt so it is really no surprise that they come up on top in this playoff.

Their second round against either Rockets or Jazz will be a good match up for them and I’d surely put my money on the warriors to go past either of them. Remember they split their regular games against these two teams.

hk