Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

kung titingnan lng tlga sa line-up, rockets have the weakest squad pero mapapahanga ka sa teamwork, defense & tenacity ng rockets, i hope yung confidence nila during the regular season ay madala nila sa play-offs, with the qualities ng team kaya nila maka-upset sa playoffs (hopefully!!)..i hope makakuha ng better support ang rockets for tmac & yao (3rd scorer :) ) or makadraft ng ok na rookie katulad ni landry :)

Oh cmon guys...don't be so pessimistic...ur always thinking ahead! fisrt round exit, this and that... playoffs has yet to come. Rocks will take it 1 game at a tym. jst remember, one thing for sure: are in the playoff and they have a very good year even Yao is out... jst keep ur fingers cross! we can cross that Red Sea if we believe! :hypocritesmiley:

Guest airmax

sa pagkatalo ng spurs kanina sa lakers naging no.3 ang rockets sa seeding. well bawi bawi lang tinulungan ng rockets maging no. 1 ang lakers dahil tinalo nila ang suns ngayon lakers naman ang gumanti hehehe.

sa pagkatalo ng spurs kanina sa lakers naging no.3 ang rockets sa seeding. well bawi bawi lang tinulungan ng rockets maging no. 1 ang lakers dahil tinalo nila ang suns ngayon lakers naman ang gumanti hehehe.

Too bad. Denver looks like it will kick their asses this game. Back to #5 for them.

Edited by boibastos
ak 47 and tmac in brokeback fashion. let's spread the looooove ....

AK: Tovarisch T-mac, in Russia, this is how we "got your back". See you in the first round, da?

I wouldn't be laughing if I were the Rockets. If they don't find a way to contain Boozer and Deron, that picture's going to sum up what's going to happen to them in the first round.

AK: Tovarisch T-mac, in Russia, this is how we "got your back". See you in the first round, da?

I wouldn't be laughing if I were the Rockets. If they don't find a way to contain Boozer and Deron, that picture's going to sum up what's going to happen to them in the first round.

I think it all boils down to containing Deron. If they limit his scoring and assists, they have a good shot at it.

most likely utah & houston first round rematch.

i think the pic posted earlier jinxed the rockets . :hypocritesmiley:

anyway ... utah still has to beat the spurs in their house to gain homecourt. otherwise its houston -utah part II with the rockets hosting utah. good luck to both teams .

checked the playoff tv skeds ... looks like it'll be utah -houston on cs sports RPN 9 on sunday at 9.30 am :thumbsupsmiley:

houston will be juiced as they seek payback vs. utah. utah will want to win this one so to take back homecourt advantage. all told ... it will be a good one :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by FF