Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

I think that the Rockets must win even more to stay in the playoffs, DENVER and GOLDEN STATE are making a final push for their playoff berth..

kasi as of today..

Houston is 47-23

GOLDEN STATE is 43-26

DENVER is 42-28

so, if Houston goes on a 4 or 5 game losing skid, they could be out of the playoffs which can be a big reality..

here's a lift from espn .com

Gary (Dallas, Tx): J.A., I can't seem to figure Tracy McGrady out. One moment I think he's an amazing talent who's leading his team then the next moment, I see him coast on defense, and that's being generous. Is his body betraying him or does he lack the heart?

J.A. Adande: I think the heart can overcome the other parts of the body. That's what we've seen from the truly great. McGrady deserved to get the accolades for what he did for his team during the streak. But it was alarming the way he went out in the Rockets' two losses this week, seemingly unwilling or unable to take his team to victory in crunch time. We've seen him take over before. But what separates the truly great from the rest is the ability to do it on a consistent basis.

T-Mac... he lacks the "WILL to WIN" of NBA greats like Jordan, Duncan, or Shaq. Yung bang parang sa utak o isip pa lang niya parang di talaga siya papayag na matalo sila basta-basta. Yung palaban.. Yung parang T-Mac na umiskor ng 13 pts in a span of a little more than 30 secs left in the game para talunin ang Spurs. Yung ganun! Problem is he's not doing that every single damn game! It should come out of him 100 times in a season!

T-Mac... he lacks the "WILL to WIN" of NBA greats like Jordan, Duncan, or Shaq. Yung bang parang sa utak o isip pa lang niya parang di talaga siya papayag na matalo sila basta-basta. Yung palaban.. Yung parang T-Mac na umiskor ng 13 pts in a span of a little more than 30 secs left in the game para talunin ang Spurs. Yung ganun! Problem is he's not doing that every single damn game! It should come out of him 100 times in a season!

It's probably the Vince Carter blood in him. (The tanking part.)^_^

Sometimes it seems that he has no motivation to win.

10 remaining games!

Mar 30 at San Antonio Spurs

Apr. 1 at Sacramento Kings

Apr. 3 at Portland Trail Blazers

Apr. 4 at Seattle SuperSonics

Apr. 6 at Los Angeles Clippers

Apr. 9 vs Seattle SuperSonics

Apr. 11 vs Phoenix Suns

Apr. 13 at Denver Nuggets

Apr. 14 at Utah Jazz

Apr. 16 vs Los Angeles Clippers

Medyo mabigat ang kalaban! baka they end up 55-27(?)!!!

Edited by silver41surfer

this thread kinda gone quiet. houston has game against portland today. must start winning again.

they can't be inconsistent this late in the season.

fortunately they still have a cushion to make the playoffs.

however, first 4 seeds are SA, NO, LAL, UTAH kaya hirap din no matter who they face.