Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

rumor has it that the pistons are interested in t-mac?

dunno where this is coming from but both sides have denied this rumor.

Interesting... I dont think this will happen though... T-mac is an amazing talent, but he is injury-prone... the Detroit Pistons on the other hand are a solid group that consistently plays good ball... I dont see Dumars taking this risk, he wants a "no star " team approach... but then again , maybe Joe wants to try something different. If this deal is going to happen, Im sure Rip will be included... :thumbsupsmiley:

kahit naman stay healthy si barry ang prob. yung dalawa di sila nag sasabay pag playoff na. last yr si tmac dis yr si yao. anu kaya next yr both kaya??? he he he

I agree, everyone knows that a team needs to be healthy upon entering the playoffs, sad to say that both Yao and T-mac are injury-prone... Im hoping this year they can both go through the playoffs @100%, if they do then Houston will have a better chance of advancing in the playoffs....

• 2 weeks later...

kudos to the Rockets for landin' Artest :cool: though that makes mo' headaches for the Spurs :lol:

the West can't even be mo' wilder than this...

some quotes to share...

Ron Artest says...

I'll be a kid in a candy store," Artest said. "I'll be a kid in a store with a lot of candy. I'm going to dance with the stars."

"I haven't spoken to anybody yet," Artest said. "But if that's true [about a Houston trade], I don't even know what to say. I could be amazing. I don't even know the potential.

"I just think so highly of Mr. Adelman that I can't really speak on it. When I first got to Sacramento [in 2006], he believed in me. I said, 'Coach, we're going to the playoffs,' and everbody laughed at me. He said, 'Ron, we're going to go as far as you take us.' I've never had a coach do that before.

"How can you say no to Rick Adelman? How can anyone not be happy playing for Rick Adelman?"

"Boston kind of blitzed the whole league with that trio they have. To pretty much compete for a championship, you need a trio and some great role players. I guess if it's McGrady, Yao and Artest ... I'll let everybody else do the math."

T-Mac says...

"I couldn't be more happy, pleased at how the organization is trying to improve this team, get the help that Yao and myself really need to really get to where we want to be and that's one of the elite teams in this league.

"If this is true, this is definitely what I have been waiting on for 11 years in my career, for a team to really improve and put the talent [on the floor] that I feel that we can compete with the best."

what's up with landry. he's holding up contract negotiations again like last year.

this time it's him not getting a examination of his injury.

i do not think he's getting more than the midlevel exception (around 5million/year).

i do even believe that he's not worth that much. (probably he's worth a little over what chuck hayes is making).

does houston getting artest make him less valuable?

• 2 months later...