Houston Rockets

SoulMTC

21 straight wins. yahoo!!!!

loss by lakers & spurs. so houston is tied with the lakers.

next 3 games vs. lakers, celtics, hornets.

true test daw. but the rockets may be in luck.

please check the following link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/stor...=Rockets-080314

lakers, celtics & hornets may play without their stars.

pau gasol, ray allen, chris paul & david west suffered injuries today and may not be available for their meeting with the rockets.

whatever the case, hope that houston's win streak continue.

galing ng rockets, 21 straight wins, 2nd in the nba in all time winning streaks..sana makabalik na si carl landry from injury para may extra big man ang rockets against the lakers, sana maging 22 na..tied for top of the west sana tuloy2x na to!! go rockets!!!

.... hmmmm do we have the right to trash talk now? :)

haha

with a 21-game winning streak, you'd normally have the right to trash talk the other elite teams...but in Houston's case, no, not yet. All that Houston has been is LUCKY. The stars are all falling when Houston gets to face the elite teams. On the other hand, you can also contend that you are playing without Yao Ming. So I guess what your team is doing is really great but a huge part of it goes to good luck.

Still, I commend what Adelman and his boys have accomplished in just 2 months. I'd even go on to say that my Lakers will get beat tomorrow simply because we are undermanned and will be playing a new style of basketball tomorrow. So congratulations to Houston's 22nd win in 22 games. :thumbsupsmiley:

haha

with a 21-game winning streak, you'd normally have the right to trash talk the other elite teams...but in Houston's case, no, not yet. All that Houston has been is LUCKY. The stars are all falling when Houston gets to face the elite teams. On the other hand, you can also contend that you are playing without Yao Ming. So I guess what your team is doing is really great but a huge part of it goes to good luck.

Still, I commend what Adelman and his boys have accomplished in just 2 months. I'd even go on to say that my Lakers will get beat tomorrow simply because we are undermanned and will be playing a new style of basketball tomorrow. So congratulations to Houston's 22nd win in 22 games. :thumbsupsmiley:

you can trash talk after you beat TJ's Lakers, that's what he means. And when they do, I suggest you do the trash talking in the Lakers thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Legionnaire

the rockets are looking good even without their big man yao.The game vs the pao-less lakers would be a proof that they are a true contender,even after winning 21 straight games...but i hope lakers win :thumbsupsmiley:

the rockets are looking good even without their big man yao.The game vs the pao-less lakers would be a proof that they are a true contender,even after winning 21 straight games...but i hope lakers win :thumbsupsmiley:

you can trash talk after you beat TJ's Lakers, that's what he means. And when they do, I suggest you do the trash talking in the Lakers thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wag ganyan pareng Legionnaire. Hindi pa din siya pwede magtrash talk after kami matalo sa rockets. AFterall, wala pa kaming Bynum and Gasol nun. I'm looking forward to a nice game bukas ng 3:30am on BTV!

I have the Rockets winning by 7pts. :cry:

wag ganyan pareng Legionnaire. Hindi pa din siya pwede magtrash talk after kami matalo sa rockets. AFterall, wala pa kaming Bynum and Gasol nun. I'm looking forward to a nice game bukas ng 3:30am on BTV!

I have the Rockets winning by 7pts. :cry:

HeHe! :lol: Just kidding, bro! It would've been a nicer game if Gasol's around. ^_^

haha double technical! kulit ni Alston!

AND1 exhibition time!! ahahahahha.

LAL92 - Houston 104

22 wins for houston!

Ganda ng depensa ni Battier kay KOBE..

KOBE looks good on BOXSCORE 24Pts. but 11 Shots made but 33 Shot attempts!

Ganda ng nilaro ni Rafer! at bobby jackson..

HOUSTON Great Defense! Balance Offense! Great Teamwork!

medyo pinilit ni Kobe ang mga tira nya.. nakalimutan nya mga kakampi nya... Bad night lang siguro ng lakers at sobrang ingay sa Houston di mo marinig ang pito ng ref..

malaking kawalan din si Pau. syempre malaking kawalan din si YAO. ^_^

No excuses... a win is a win.