Unknown Good Movies

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unbreakable by M. Night Shyamalamanamanlan(hindi ko alam ang spelling, tinatamad mag-google)

Not sure if this is unknown but it did not perform at the box office as I expected it to be. Before we go on the usual tirade about M. Night flunking his movies after 6th Sense, give this movie a try. It is awesomely good and a different approach to the discovery of super human potential. Bruce Willis was his usual good self minus the wise-cracking and Samuel L. Jackson is not your usual black guy who yells for f*ck's sake. The story unfolded at a good pace. There were no over the top action scenes. Just straight up story telling that got me glued for an hour and a half.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Fall

dz6xrkzk.jpg?v=1456636135

Catinca Untaru, the little girl who played Alexandria, was so cute and adorable. Then there's Lee Pace, the same guy who played the Elven-King Thranduil in The Hobbit trilogy. I didn't know that he starred in this movie until much later when I re-watched it again.

• 3 weeks later...

"Fargo" is a reality-based crime drama set in Minnesota in 1987. Jerry Lundegaard (William H. Macy) is a car salesman in Minneapolis who has gotten himself into debt and is so desperate for money that he hires two thugs (Steve Buscemi), (Peter Stormare) to kidnap his own wife. Jerry will collect the ransom from her wealthy father (Harve Presnell), paying the thugs a small portion and keeping the rest to satisfy his debts. The scheme collapses when the thugs shoot a state trooper.

Directors: Ethan Coen, Joel Coen

Edited by coolet09
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...