Unknown Good Movies

for me the best unknown movie is " The professional" Staring Jean Reno and Natalie Portman (starwars princess lea)

It is about a hitman who rescued a young girl from the massacre of corrupt DEA officers. little did the hitman know that he will have an emotional journey of his life.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

No Escape.

Starred by Owen Wilson and Pierce Brosnan. Although the actors are a bit known to us, the movie was not really given much attention (at least to me) in the Cinemas here.

yES... Edge of your seat. Owen Wilson is not in his stereotypical comedic self

• 2 weeks later...

for me the best unknown movie is " The professional" Staring Jean Reno and Natalie Portman (starwars princess lea)

It is about a hitman who rescued a young girl from the massacre of corrupt DEA officers. little did the hitman know that he will have an emotional journey of his life.

agree with this. Excellent performances from Jean Reno, Gary Oldman and a young Natalie Portman. also known as "Leon the Professional". btw it's princess amidala not leia.

My recommendation for some little known movies: The Drop with Tom Hardy and the late James Gandolfini. good if u like modern crime thrillers

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - one of my favorite love stories. unconventional, with a little science fiction thrown in. terribly romantic. stars Jim Carrey(probably his best role), Kate Winslet, Elijah Wood, Mark Ruffalo, Kirsten Dunst.

Blue Jasmine - it's a drama, and a closer look at the breakdown of a woman. Beautifully written, and my favorite Cate Blanchett and Woody Allen movie. lovely

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...