Women To Avoid - merged thread

instead of avoiding that kind of woman why dont you look the good part of them...

Before anything else, I would like to tell you that the above post is not my writing but rather an article I quoted for the sole purpose of opening a discussion. I do not have editing privileges as of this time so I could not edit the text. With that cleared, here is my reply...

Every guy looks at the good part of women and I am no exception. Geez, I mean that heaven in between her legs is just enough to keep me satisfied. But if you are looking at a long term relationship or even a short one, it would be wise to be open minded of the possibilities as a result of an individual's personality. I personally do not always agree that love should be unconditional, rather I would prefer that love should be a win-win situation. Being able to know her better gives you a much comprehensive evaluation of how to deal with your relationship.

making distinctions between women according to how desirable they are and if they should be avoided is going to hurt no one else but those men who do it. it's limiting and paralyzing.. it keeps men from finding out for themselves what works and what doesn't. remember that when you decide to go into a relationship, you don't go fall in love with a "type".. you fall in love with a person. so instead of avoiding people, why not get to know as many people as you can and hope that one of them will strike your fancy enough to want to pursue something with them?

just a thought.

True.

The above article should only do so much to help a guy evaluate, though limiting and paralyzing, how a potential relationship could fare between the two of them. It should not necessarily tell you to literally avoid women like those. Even if it were so, If a guys falls in love, the guys falls in love.

True.

The above article should only do so much to help a guy evaluate, though limiting and paralyzing, how a potential relationship could fare between the two of them.  It should not necessarily tell you to literally avoid women like those.  Even if it were so, If a guys falls in love, the guys falls in love.

well said, and again its not like we all havent fallen in love and gotten our hearts broken... fact is, at the dawn of every one's first chance at true love, we all approach it gung-ho style... bahala na kumbaga... but as relationships come ang go, we realize that there is reason to be careful... reason to be cautious and if not, reason to be mindful of the fact that something undesireble might repeat itself... for some people, the scars that a past love leaves are enough motivation to shy away and be repulsive, for some they are reminders that the greater the risk involved, the greater the reward...

others were born strong, whie others learn to be strong... some including myself would prefer physical pain over heartbreaks, while girls seem to handle the opposite a lot better... i knew this guy who could benchpress 200, we call him johnny bravo... well his gf left him... he called up, asked if we'd like to get together at his place... after 4 bottles of beer, and someone asking "anong meron?", this guy starts crying like a baby while he told us what happened... sabi da ng girl, friends nalang daw cla... you what he said? ayaw da nya ng friends, marami na daw sya nun... and this is while he was sobbing in tears... try picturing that... :P

but then again i think its all about timing, being at the right place at the right time with the right person... and when that happens... its magic... ;)

I agree with what was posted by Storm, however, I would like to think that most women possess all the qualities that has been elaborated, only that these are equally distributed in each. There may be women who exude a certain exaggeration of one, or even two, of the above qualities, but more often than not, these women are the exemptions rather than the rule.

There was someone who posted that we'd rather look at the good part, I agree with this also. When someone is in love, only the good things are seen, and even the bad qualities are often construed as an advantage. Take this for example:

Woman: "I always do this and have have done that. Been there and did this, resulting to a wonderful bottomline!"

Merely reading the above will give you an idea that she is a Miss Me? woman.

But let's take a look at how she's seen by her BF who loves her so much.

BF : " My GF works really hard and I'm damn proud of her!"

My point is, love changes the way we look at someone, and I guess most of us has experienced this. Storm has posted a good article about women, but it'll be good up to a certain extent. In the end, I guess everything boils down to how much we are attracted to someone, that not even her/ his poor qualities will change the way we love her.

My 2 cents! :)

For me, it all boils down to this...

All these lists of who to avoid and who to seek... what to do and where to go... All these definitions of terms...

Will just fly out of the window when I fall in love. Love knows no reason...rather it knows of reasons that only love alone can understand...

So yeah, the lists are all good. Theyre fun to read... its even more fun to match the criteria listed above to people whom you have met and known but ... in the end, when true love hits you, lists dont mean a thing.

:heart:

For me, it all boils down to this...

All these lists of who to avoid and who to seek... what to do and where to go... All these definitions of terms...

Will just fly out of the window when I fall in love. Love knows no reason...rather it knows of reasons that only love alone can understand...

So yeah, the lists are all good. Theyre fun to read... its even more fun to match the criteria listed above to people whom you have met and known but ... in the end, when true love hits you, lists dont mean a thing.

:heart:

Well said...as they say if a guy falls in love, a guy falls in love.

I would agree with Missmanners that even guys would be exhibiting the same types. Both parties (male and female) would be having them in their population. But ika nga one bad apple doesn't mean the whole bunch is bad.

I would have to agree with Nightwatcher and Wyld. If Love is the common factor between both parties, they would be willing to accept each other's faults and correct their own. Not for the "sake of the relationship", but knowing that you're going to change for the better, for your "better half".

Well said...as they say if a guy falls in love, a guy falls in love.

The same is true for women :)

I would have to agree with Nightwatcher and Wyld.  If Love is the common factor between both parties, they would be willing to accept each other's faults and correct their own.  Not for the "sake of the relationship", but knowing that you're going to change for the better, for your "better half".

I always say... a lover should change not for the loved one but because he or she sincerely wants to change ... so that he/she will become a better person for the one he/she loves ... :)

• 1 month later...

sakin sobra turn off ka s traits kadalasn ng gf ko pero ewan ko bakit ako nainlove.

ang sosyal masyado, kelangan nakakotse ka pag su2nduin ni ayaw magcommute at worst thing pare inde sya pwede maghintay kelangan ako lagi naghi2ntay,

pag nasa public kayo na2mpal bigla inde p man din nakakaraos sa sakit yung tama ng sampal my kasunod agad, demanding gusto nya sya inaamo, gusto nya nasusunod, sabi ko wag magsuot revealing pag my inde ginusto n sinabi mo ba2klasin yung button nung coat nya eh gabundok ang cleavage natural agaw eksena n naman. pero mga pare eto yung mga turn offs natin dba? pero gusto ko p rin sya kasama palagi pero eto mga pare dapat nyo malaman sila ang mga sobrang sarap magmahal pag nasa private na kayo. :cool: