This one sounds promising. I joined it last year. It's a Mango Orchard shareholding in Morong Bataan.

For an initial investment of P 35,000. you get a 50 sq. meter share/plot (with one (1) mango tree productive in 5 years) in a mango orchard/resort in Morong Bataan. Your income comes from 4 different sources:

1. Proceeds from the sale of mangoes from your tree (est @ 8-10K per year).

2. 10% commission if you sell plots to other people (that's P3,500). The plots can be titled and can be sold as real estate.

3. For every 2 pair downlines (if you avail the MLM option) you get P 4,500.

4. The real appreciation of the 50sq.m plot in the future. Right now it's P 700/sq.m. But like other real estate, when its fully developed it's going to appreciate. I got 5 plots when the plot was still at P 30,000/plot.

Right now I'm helping friends earn extra money by selling plots under my shareholding. They get the 10% commission for each sale but I get the downline commission.

The company is legit and is cleared by the DTI, SEC and has the backing of the Dept. of Agriculture.

If anyone is interested just PM me.

A little note on reading Rich Dad Poor Dad...Do not make it your bible. It contains a wealth of information inside, but do not make it the definitive guide to earning money. Read it and learn from it, that's all.

The book has made 2 of my friends financially sound (not rich, but ok), but unfortunately it has broken 3 of my friends. Ironically, one of the 3 was the one who introduced us to it. The reason they 'broke' (pun intended) was because they kept believing in 'money with minimal effort' or 'you can make money without money'. As much as I've learned from the book, I believe in neither statements. If it's not money you invest, it's a lot of effort, and some people just don't understand this.

As for MLMs...I understand that it has the potential to make lots of money given a lot of time and effort, but It's not my thing. I'd rather go into high risk / high returns type of businesses. I lean more towards what I call 'trend' businesses, high risk stocks, and consumables.

Guest River
guys,

meron pa ba nagtuturo ng basics of stockmarket investing? meron dati sa ortigas kaso nawala na yta.. hope somebody cud help me..

HMM, ANO NA NANGYARI DITO SA THREAD NA'TO??

OO NGA, CAN WE PLEASE GET MORE INFO REGARDING STOCK MARKET BASICS.... SIGE NA.. PLEEEEEEEASE?????

;) I'VE BEEN TO STOCK TRADING...what exactly do you want to know about it.... ;)

Edited by Macy
Guest River
stock markets suck. nadadaan sa insider trading kaya palaging ang mga small investors ang nasusunog.

;) he he...hindi naman...

...mukhang matindi tama mo sa stock market ah... ;)

Edited by Macy
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you have megabucks (at least 50M yata...could be more) and a good location...get a major food chain franchise. My bet would be Jollibee. The higher the entrance barrier (in this case, franchise and set-up costs), the more attractive the business potential. That's the reason most rich people get richer, and most poor people (like me) don't.

If your area doesn't have one, build an ice plant, which can also be used as a storage facility for flowers, fish, and other items that rot fast if not frozen, softdrinks and beer. Put up a store in front and sell ice cold beverages, retail and wholesale. Get a few refrigerator vans for delivery of ice to all the restaurants and similar business establishments.

If entertainment is your thing, build a band rehearsal studio (500K-1M depending on the set-up), recruit aspiring musicians and singers to form 4-5 bands, market them to the nightspots for gigs just to keep them practiced and fed, then audition for stints abroad where the real money is. Downside of this business is manpower (maraming musicians and/or singers may attitude issues. Artists yan so normally may clash) and the hours (parang call center ang buhay mo, but worse since you have to go to the establishments to negotiate gigs during normal hours). I've done this before so if you need to know more, just PM me.

Hopes this helps you.

PEACE :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Para maiba naman..serious topic... What kind of business did you join in na kumita kayo ng malaki.. either you open your own business, part time job.. networking..

Which business/networking you discourage...

Trading e-MINI S & P Futures. With minimum US$2,000.00 - it is not difficult to make $30 profit (1600+ pesos) each trading day.

Of course it is possible to make more by being aggressive (or greedy) but then it becomes very risky.

http://www.tradingmarkets.com/

Para maiba naman..serious topic... What kind of business did you join in na kumita kayo ng malaki.. either you open your own business, part time job.. networking..

Trading e-MINI S & P Futures. With minimum US$2,000.00 - it is not difficult to make $30 profit (1600+ pesos) each trading day.

Of course it is possible to make more by being aggressive (or greedy) but then it becomes very risky.

hmmm... how does dis work? :)

hmmm... how does dis work? :)

Just search google and read everything you can find. Basically it is similar to buying and selling stocks, but this one is specifically the index of the top 500 USA companies. After currency foreign exchange, S & P Futures is one of biggest trading markets in world.

http://www.cme.com/

I am not a licensed trader nor broker but just wanted to contribute this information to thread.