hey,

anybody here who has money?

but too afraid to take risks, then i can help you.

im dead serious about this.

if your money is just sleeping in the bank for time deposit and you want to double it, with no risks at all.......just PM me.

lets talk serious business.

'RUSH

post-20-1074723148.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Try buying stocks in private foundations. Although some of these foundations that keep on appearing everywhere sometimes don't bother with stocks. Try mo lang, i think the minimum is still 5,000 shares which could amount to about 25,ooo... :D :evil: :mtc:

stocks in foundations will not earn you much unless you were able to buy it during its incorporation. stocks or membership stocks in clubs will be better if you are into playing whats offered in those clubs i.e. golf, leisure resorts.

it will depend on your risk appetite... the riskier the stock the higher profit. riskier isnt bad as long as you know what you are doing. example of this is the stock or the equities market. if you have excess cash, you can put it here lalo na ngayon down ang market. i believe, there's small room na lang for the equities market to go down but a wide range of opportunities to go up.

hope i was able to help.

stocks in foundations will not earn you much unless you were able to buy it during its incorporation. stocks or membership stocks in clubs will be better if you are into playing whats offered in those clubs i.e. golf, leisure resorts.

it will depend on your risk appetite... the riskier the stock the higher profit. riskier isnt bad as long as you know what you are doing. example of this is the stock or the equities market. if you have excess cash, you can put it here lalo na ngayon down ang market. i believe, there's small room na lang for the equities market to go down but a wide range of opportunities to go up.

hope i was able to help.

i know. that's why you have to be alert, CORPORATE SECRETARY po ako ng 2 foundation at treasurer-in-trust ng isa. soon, incorporator na... hehehehe :evil: :mtc: :adik: ;)

i know. that's why you have to be alert, CORPORATE SECRETARY po ako ng 2 foundation at treasurer-in-trust ng isa. soon, incorporator na... hehehehe :evil: :mtc: :adik: ;)

sabit din ako hehe

seriously, for pipol working in foundations, r the pay good? dont know too much about foundations but i always think that foundations are non-profit, what foundations are there for profit? if there are any?

Which stock brokerage firm is the best in terms of:

-commissions charge

-caters to small time investors

though stock brokerage firms would prefer to cater to big time investors, i.e. corporations, funds like SSS&GSIS, they also cater to small time investors like us. just call them and introduce yourself and that you want to invest. they will do the usual credit investigation and background checking on you.

commissions? it will depend... the bigger your capital is the lesser commission they will charge. also the longer you stay with them the lower the commission will become as long as you are actively investing.

thanks

could you at least give the min commissions they charge? or other additional charges that is included per trading?

thanks

I think they charge something like 2% commissions on the average per trade.. but it all depends on the brokerage firm you joined....and they arent that many here in the Philippines.

I used to have an account at Ansaldo Godinez... (one of the more bigger firms hence they charge bigger commisions per trade) but i'm pretty much a long term (READ:dormant) stock trader these days.... :lol:

with all the goings on here in our political arena for the 2004 elections, the forex market's where you wanna be! hehehe...

Asided from commissions, i believe they'll charge you for govt taxes (doc stamp tax and EVAT)

well, maybe it's increased was based on speculations. was piltel bought by smart? if then, that might have caused the increase. well, if there will be lots of issues about this particular stock then it might be another BW. But then there are new rules implemented since the BW incident, so i think it will not be another BW

just a thought