Merry Christmas!

I finished a 12-day bazaar yesterday and it was good... nakakapagod but it was fun! Sulit din naman sa pagod ang kinita namin. We sold childrens stuff like, toys & clothes.

The other stalls in that bazaar are extending till the 30th, pero kami hindi na... kelangan naman namin magpahinga!

Happy New year guys!

to those who are into MLM.. how are y'all doin? Me, im also into MLM (FLP to be specific).. no success yet though, because im still busy with my real work.. but i still plan to continue the MLM thing in the near future.. to those successful MLM'ers here, can you give me some helpful tips.. also im planning to start a small business maybe next year.. which do you peeps think is better, a pc shop (networking games) or a food type business? thanks. :)

:cool: :mtc:

Me, wholesale diaper and mga dishwashing liq/powder/fabric cond. Kasi yan lagi ang mabili sa market. Daming bata sa pilipinas kung mapapansin nyo. I do my market sa internet, kapitbahay, relatives, kasi wla akong pwesto. And kung kelan lng may order saka ako invest, malaki na rin kita, enjoy ka pa.

:mtc:

hi cable cafe! i know i recognize ur name. glad to know you are in business. well, if i ever need business advice, i will contact you. happy new year

You can try investing in stock market. But you need to choose the right stock broker who can give you wise recommendations on what stock to buy or sell, and also consider mo rin yung commission rate na ibibigay sa yo. May mga retail stock broker naman dyan na tumatangap ng individual investor. You can also trade stocks thru internet, I think there are 5 online stock brokers around and they are charging the lowest comm. rate in the industry.

As for me, im into MLM. im a professional networker connected with Forever Living Products,Int'l. I am doing it globally. i have a network in U.S, Canada, Hongkong, Japan, Singapore aside from my local network,Philippines.

Many people have misconception about it, they thought networking and pyramiding are the same thing. Though they have the same concept at first which is they try to invite people in their network, the difference starts on how they earn their income. In networking, you earn because there is real product movement while an illegal pyramiding earns from the investment of the people who are joining (some of these companies try to use products just to make them look/appear legal).

If you will really open your mind and accept changes in trade, you'll be surprised to know that "networking" is the greatest opportunity in the history of capitalism..because it gives hope to ordinary people in changing their lives. But i dont want to give you false hopes also...i'm sure you met a lot of people who failed in this business...but i want you to understand that networking is, in itself a business...and same with any other traditional businesses, only those who are hardworking,determined,patient and positive people will be the one to succeed in this field.

and its not who's first...i met one guy, he's only 24y/o....he's been invited 5 times..and he said NO 5 times also... but on the 6th time that he was invited, he listened already. He used to work in BPI as an Asst Manager when he first try Forever..after one year of doing it on the side( which means after work only 7pm onwards) he earned a total of o P1M..no kidding! and that was just last year. Bottomline, there's no "kung sino ang nauna"....

But i'm telling you the rewards are awesome and rewarding. Honestly, its not just about money...its about creating your Life.

If you really want to know the true meaning of networking..

i will be delighted to help you understand it.

Godbless.

As for me, im into MLM. im a professional networker connected with Forever Living Products,Int'l. I am doing it globally. i have a network in U.S, Canada, Hongkong, Japan, Singapore aside from my local network,Philippines.

Many people have misconception about it, they thought networking and pyramiding are the same thing. Though they have the same concept at first which is they try to invite people in their network, the difference starts on how they earn their income. In networking, you earn because there is real product movement while an illegal pyramiding earns from the investment of the people who are joining (some of these companies try to use products just to make them look/appear legal).

If you will really open your mind and accept changes in trade, you'll be surprised to know that "networking" is the greatest opportunity in the history of capitalism..because it gives hope to ordinary people in changing their lives. But i dont want to give you false hopes also...i'm sure you met a lot of people who failed in this business...but i want you to understand that networking is, in itself a business...and same with any other traditional businesses, only those who are hardworking,determined,patient and positive people will be the one to succeed in this field.

and its not who's first...i met one guy, he's only 24y/o....he's been invited 5 times..and he said NO 5 times also... but on the 6th time that he was invited, he listened already. He used to work in BPI as an Asst Manager when he first try Forever..after one year of doing it on the side( which means after work only 7pm onwards) he earned a total of o P1M..no kidding! and that was just last year. Bottomline, there's no "kung sino ang nauna"....

But i'm telling you the rewards are awesome and rewarding. Honestly, its not just about money...its about creating your Life.

Godbless.

That's a very nice thought, RUSH. I do hope more filipinos will understand the concept of 'NETWORKING' so as not to shy away from it. A good and very timely example of 'NETWORKING' is FRIENDSTER. Imagine being in contact with millions of people through just a handful of friends... imagine earning a peso a month from each of those contacts.

What most people fail to understand is that having a NETWORK is the best thing that could happen to a business. This is true not only for MLM but also for almost any kind of business, including traditional businesses or even franchising.

That's just my 2 cents worth. :D

networking.

Didnt work for me

Its a waste of time and money.

The score, you try to recruite somebody by promoting a product that cannot be seen.

and i dont see anybody whom i personally know getting any cash from networking.

lam nyo mga tol mgndang water refilling station kse its a basic necessity.everyday mey customers k la p maccra.cguro a complete facillity would be about P200,000.gs2 k nga mgtyo eh kso im on a trucking service eh hey if anyone out there working in a big company who needs trucking services pm me ok just let me know

Godbless.

sent u a PM. :)

lam nyo mga tol mgndang water refilling station kse its a basic necessity.everyday mey customers k la p maccra.cguro a complete facillity would be about P200,000.gs2 k nga mgtyo eh kso im on a trucking service eh hey if anyone out there working in a big company who needs trucking services pm me ok just let me know

any details for water refilling station?

mostly freelance work, pero puro architectural haha,some graphic design, 3d animations and stuff, id prefer yung mga computer based na work kasi la ka halos gastos, kuryente lang tapos laki din kita, nkaka5-10k a week ako :D

Can you help me how to start a computer based works?I studied comsci planning to be a free lance programmer pro unfortunately di ganun nangyari e.Ang bilis at ang dami kasing nabago sa cyber world.I want to learn flash for web page design pero nahihirapan ako wala kasing nagtuturo sa akin e.I have a knowledge in Dreamweaver but not that much. Only the basic. Or can you also help where to find people who needs a computer program for their business,thesis or whatever purpose.

READ your post, dated january 6..

just wondering, why did you quote kiter2's post dated oct 25,right after my post?.....did you understand the whole message....the difference between networking and pyramiding?

kilter joined a pyramid business...the mere fact that there was no product movement..justifies that the company is illegal. (for your own additional knowledge). just here to help.

(check the file/pic attachment) i was featured in a magazine because of my success story in networking business. (if a person is hardworking,patient and very goal oriented...and will treat networking as his/her own business...there's a sure sign of success) :) but of course, i know that you know that in any other businesses...these qualities are a must for success.

'RUSH

post-20-1074103909.jpg

(check the file/pic attachment) i was featured in a magazine because of my success story in networking business. (if a person is hardworking,patient and very goal oriented...and will treat networking as his/her own business...there's a sure sign of success) :) but of course, i know that you know that in any other businesses...these qualities are a must for success.

'RUSH[/b]

Am interested on your line of work. Can you give me details on this?

Whoa! A fellow Kiyosaki fan. I myself am in a business as described by his books - wealth creation, financial advising, investment strategies, etc. Perhaps we can network sometime in the future since setting up a school is among my life goals ?:) By the way, I managed to acquire all his books and board games though I hardly have time to read them anymore since I'm practically living it :)

I am interested in reading the books. Can I borrow them? Syempre dahil hiram, isasauli ko.

Me, wholesale diaper and mga dishwashing liq/powder/fabric cond. Kasi yan lagi ang mabili sa market. Daming bata sa pilipinas kung mapapansin nyo. I do my market sa internet, kapitbahay, relatives, kasi wla akong pwesto. And kung kelan lng may order saka ako invest, malaki na rin kita, enjoy ka pa.

:mtc:

I like the idea. Pls inform me through this thread or u can pm me for more info.

stocks.... pero that was ten years ago when the market was very bullish pa...now the stock market really sucks!

If you invested your money in stocks (let say PLDT, MERALCO, GLOBE TELECOMS) 6 months ago, your money could have been doubled or tripled by now!!! Look at Piltel stock, it's market value 6 months ago was P0.32-P0.39. As of today, Jan 21, 2004 it closed @ P 1.94, or 500% earnings for just 6 mos!!! Need I say more? B)

You can try investing in stock market. But you need to choose the right stock broker who can give you wise recommendations on what stock to buy or sell, and also consider mo rin yung commission rate na ibibigay sa yo. May mga retail stock broker naman dyan na tumatangap ng individual investor. You can also trade stocks thru internet, I think there are 5 online stock brokers around and they are charging the lowest comm. rate in the industry.

da best ang stock ng jolibee, san miguel and pldt

Am interested on your line of work. Can you give me details on this?

hi there ICETIP:)

actually, im into a lot of business, its better if we meet and talk straight business.

PM me your contact number and i will call you.

hope to hear from you soon.

i always believe that we can create wealth....provided, we are open minded.

and its also true, that what is true yesterday may not be true today. Change is necessary if we want success in life.

One example....during early 70's, "franchising" was considered illegal....but fast forward now....Franchising is the biggest money making business.

its time to have a paradigm shift.

'RUSH

post-20-1074722751.jpg