• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

GMs I am seriously considering getting a 7 11 franchise in pampanga, I already attended their franchise briefing and I learned the profit sharing is 66% to the franchisee and 33% of the gross sales goes to the company and they say the return of investment from a conservative standpoint will take 3 to 4 years depending on your sales. Although they say that they will shoulder 50% of the monthly electric bill. So are there any GMs here with first hand knowledge whether its a good set up and should I go ahead and bite the bullet?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm thinking of starting an agricultural business in the Philippines. Any good online resources how to do this? I'm interested in accounting and tax advice. For example is there a good way to offset my start up expenses in the initial years against revenue when I start seeing returns later? What documentation do I need to keep in regards to on going costs? What tax rate am I looking at? TIA.

Ang mga popular now... Ang importante ngayon is magandang location talaga (triangle kumbaga - LOCATION--PRICE--QUALITY)

1. Korean eat all you can--- Puhunan, mga 1-2M pag restawran, sa food park mga 300-500k, mga 1-2yr typical ROI

2. Shawarma/siomai/takoyaki/ramen (unbranded) -- 100k - 500k ROI - 1-2yr

3. Massage/Spakol on call (homeservice) -- atleast 400k to 800k -- ROI less than 1 yr.

4. Kilalang milkteahan - 2-3M roi 1.5-2.5yr

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain one set na lang.