• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mga sirs, ask ko lang. saan at sino pwede ko kontakin pag gusto kong kumuha ng pwesto sa MRT para sa food cart biz? salamat po.

may sumagot po ba sayo nito?

i suddenly got interested. if may sumagot naman po sayo, paki-refer din ako. :)

• 2 weeks later...
i am looking for someone to be a partner with a business that is fun and guys really love. hehe. d2 beer house pero malapit dun. i just need some money then kayo na patakbo. i will just get have a share sa profit. pm nyo po ako asap... thanks

---------

I'm putting up a national mega-event this december/09, a gathering of 8k-12k members will converge in central luzon. Proceeds of the event will help street children and scholarschip funds. Need a partner for a 500k seed money. ilyong5@yahoo.com ilyong5@hotmail.com

Any ideas on the paputok business this season? i plan to buy wholesale sa bulacan and sell it sa province sana namin. Inpuits would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsupsmiley:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

i know a direct seller distributor in bulacan, ok let's communicate or try to send me details of your area of operation thru ilyong5@yahoo.com or ilyong5@hotmail.com... thanx good luck

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sino kaya pwede makonsulta dito?

I've always wanted to build my own resto kaya i studied culinary arts and had taken practicum sa isa sa top hotels sa makati.

Gusto ko sana mag start small by opening up a bar along with partners (who are good chefs) since hindi namin na-enjoy ang food sa mga bars na pinuntahan namin kaso hindi ko alam kung paano, saan (although we picked up an idea na sa makati din ang location since the 3 of them are working there na) at kung magkano ang umpisahan..

Hindi naman siguro madugo ang initial investment capital dahil hindi naman fine dining ang plinaplano namin pero clueless pa din ako on how to start it.

Sana may makapagpayo saken dito.

Salamat...

Sino kaya pwede makonsulta dito?

I've always wanted to build my own resto kaya i studied culinary arts and had taken practicum sa isa sa top hotels sa makati.

Gusto ko sana mag start small by opening up a bar along with partners (who are good chefs) since hindi namin na-enjoy ang food sa mga bars na pinuntahan namin kaso hindi ko alam kung paano, saan (although we picked up an idea na sa makati din ang location since the 3 of them are working there na) at kung magkano ang umpisahan..

Hindi naman siguro madugo ang initial investment capital dahil hindi naman fine dining ang plinaplano namin pero clueless pa din ako on how to start it.

Sana may makapagpayo saken dito.

Salamat...

hi po IMHO if you have the money na , the feasibility study about your business , and the prospective location then maybe you can go to the business permits and licensing division of the city where you plan to open your business initially they would ask about your DTI registration, BIR registration and a copy of the partnership agreement and from there you would be filling up an application form and other requirements for you to comply like, SSS, Sanitary etc. they would help you through the registration process. Hope this little info helps good luck :D

hi po IMHO if you have the money na , the feasibility study about your business , and the prospective location then maybe you can go to the business permits and licensing division of the city where you plan to open your business initially they would ask about your DTI registration, BIR registration and a copy of the partnership agreement and from there you would be filling up an application form and other requirements for you to comply like, SSS, Sanitary etc. they would help you through the registration process. Hope this little info helps good luck :D

Sir, sa aking palagay mas madali yung pagkuha ng permit at yung regarding sa DTI, BIR at etc. Ang mahirap sa ay wala pa ako nung feasibility study at ung exact location dahil sa totoo lang hindi ko talaga alam kung saan ako dapat mag umpisa kaya nga wish ko sana mag konsulta sa mga experts at kung meron ng resto and bar owners dito na pwedeng mag share ng tips at advices...

Salamat

Business gurus, advice naman.

I got a friend entrepreneur. Madami syang mga negosyo, pero maliliit lang. I mean, meron syang isang medium size convenient store (a notch lower than mini stop, not airconditioned), and 3 other sari-sari stores. On top of these, he used a bilyaran.

I got the impression that he's earning well. Is he really doing it right? In our case kasi, our family business is only focus in 1 business, but my family has managed to maike our company a key player in the industry. I kinda like the idea of having just 1 solid business like our family corp.

oh, by the way, i wanna strike it solo. And I'm kinda amused by my friend's strategy of hacking it. If i were to wait for my briliant 1 business idea, then i may not be able to launch it. That's what's bothering me.

What you guys think? multiple small businesses, or 1 solid business?

kung gusto mo mag umpisa na kayo .. ako nga jeepney business nung umpisa napunta yung business bandang huli sa sari sari store at internet hehe ganyan ang business di mo alam kung saan pupunta.. pinag bebenta ko yung mga junks na parts tapos ginawa kong tindahan plus internet yung garahe ayos naman ang resulta... ibang iba ang resulta kaysa sa feasibility study hahaha. ang masasabi ko lang diyos lang ang nakakaalam kung ano mangyayari bukas kaya take it easy........

• 3 weeks later...