Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain 1 set na lang.

Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain 1 set na lang.

Yup it is traceable by the BIR

Yup it is traceable by the BIR

How do they trace it? Do they do that process to all business owners even small ones? Because my partner does this to his other businesses and he has been doing it for almost 10 years and he never had any problems so far. According to him, as long as no one will report us to BIR then there will be no problem, but of course once we already have reached our target number of clients / sales we should stick to one set of receipts.

Guys, is there a way for BIR to trace if you are maintaining double sets of Official Receipts? I know this is illegal, but I'm just wondering because my business partner is urging me to maintain 2 sets of our Official Receipt while maliit pa lang ang company para makabawi lang agad sa puhunan then after that we will maintain one set na lang.

Palagay ko yes, nagkwento customer ko sa akin dati, mga 2008-2010 ata, di definitive pero nahulihan cya ng double claim ata something. Naalala ko lng resibo nya, twice ginamit. Boom!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

My two cents, minimum budget P1000.

Every pay day invest P1000 in something (Cryptocurrency, Gold, Silver, Share etc). Many people are of the notion that you have to start big, just start with a bit of research - many credible sources online then look for something to invest in, but always look at its history first.

2. Make sure you diversify - crypto, gold, local businesses, stalls, website, affiliate marketing etc.

3. The reason I always encourage small investments is to minimize risk while also giving yourself room to learn what you are investing in.

4. When you understand your investments better then you invest more.

This is more of a passive approach I have followed since 2015 and it has worked for me very well.

If you want more hands on business ideas, look at problems in your community, come up with ways to solve them, then monetize that solution.

• Like (+1) 4

Just to add one more thing, a business I know in Australia is looking for an established business or distributor to distribute it's kitchen cutting boards. They are known as the worlds most hygienic cutting boards and they are looking to enter the local market. They also provide white label options which means the cutting boards can be with our brand and not theirs.

THIS IS NOT A JOB. If you are interested in discussing this with the wonder as he is keen on meeting local businesses, you may reach him on: https://fabslabscuttingboards.com.au/international-distributors-wanted/

• 2 weeks later...

i think this is one of the best, most realistic advice i've read so far, re investments/business; cautious but very doable and- nde masakit... thanks for this bro- i'm actually doing this too...

Every pay day invest P1000 in something (Cryptocurrency, Gold, Silver, Share etc). Many people are of the notion that you have to start big, just start with a bit of research - many credible sources online then look for something to invest in, but always look at its history first.

2. Make sure you diversify - crypto, gold, local businesses, stalls, website, affiliate marketing etc.

3. The reason I always encourage small investments is to minimize risk while also giving yourself room to learn what you are investing in.

This is more of a passive approach I have followed since 2015 and it has worked for me very well.

If you want more hands on business ideas, look at problems in your community, come up with ways to solve them, then monetize that solution.

• 2 weeks later...

The underlying advice is sound - diversify, be consistent, learn.

The examples, however, are questionable. Cryptocurrency is speculative. It hasn't reached a point wherein the relationship of price and utility has been established yet.

Also, precious metals are better used as a store of value and not as investments that you expect to grow. Hard to liquidate.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 6 months later...

Ang mga popular now... Ang importante ngayon is magandang location talaga (triangle kumbaga - LOCATION--PRICE--QUALITY)

1. Korean eat all you can--- Puhunan, mga 1-2M pag restawran, sa food park mga 300-500k, mga 1-2yr typical ROI

2. Shawarma/siomai/takoyaki/ramen (unbranded) -- 100k - 500k ROI - 1-2yr

3. Massage/Spakol on call (homeservice) -- atleast 400k to 800k -- ROI less than 1 yr.

4. Kilalang milkteahan - 2-3M roi 1.5-2.5yr

Nice idea. When it comes to Milktea, do you prefer to franchise a Korean or Taiwanese brand? Or come up with your own from scratch.

• 3 weeks later...

Depende sa nature of business. Anong business mo? at may I know VAT Reg ka ba?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...