I am looking for suppliers for the following items:

1.  clear, white bottles with caps in 250ml and 500ml sizes for edible oil based products, around 3,000 pieces and 1,000 pieces per month;

2. graphic designer for product label;

3. liaison service for Bureau of Food and Drugs;

4. distributors with proven nationwide network;

5. overseas distributors;

please PM me for details.

Are you looking for plastic bottles or glass? Do you have any shape in mind?

Before you engage in any stock blah blah stuff, be sure to read the book of robert kiyosaki, cashflow quadrant. Im wondering why people here are talking about stocks and they dont even have passive income. To become a legitimate investor, you need at least 100M. Matalo ka or manalo, you will not loose your shirt. If what you are talking about is just thousands of pesos. Thats not about stocks or investment.

Yeah Robert Kiyosaki's books are a good read for starting entrepreneurs. Bago kayo mag laro sa stock market, there are alternative investments or business out there which long term would give you more return for your investment. Yun nga lang you have to be more patient.

ala_ey,

Plastic or glass will do.

I am looking at cost versus presentability.

Product is not sensitive to bottle material.

I am also open with regards to bottle designs (wag lang ka-shape ng vibrator!)

It could help if you could state or pm me the product as I could advise what type you should use for your product as the content can react either positively or negatively to the container, bottles can also extend shelf life/protect your product hence reduce your returns/bad orders on top of being used as a container.

Best Regards

they look like steel bars like one used for reinforcing concrete. but made from stainless steel and no ridges at the sides. normally used as conduit for electical wiring for buildings

pare, i think i may still have that contact number somewhere in my files, will try to find it.. that is if you are looking for stainless steel round bars. what size are you looking for and where are you going to use it??

good evening guys ! there's an entrepreneurship ma offered at AIM. new schoolyear starts this feb 2006. tuition is really affordable di gaya nung ibang AIM courses.

for small biz 98 k dp and balance payable in pdcs worth 16,550 for 18 months.

anyone interested? para po may kaklase na agad ako ... :D

btw i have a small events mgmt. and video prod outfit. i also do marketing services and consulting.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a thread for those people like me who has interest in starting a business with financial contraints. I would really appreciate for your advise on how to overcome this challenge by sharing with us your business success and advice.

Best Regards,

Cloudy

I started out a piggery last september with an initial budget of 150K. This includes the pig pen for 40 pigs, deep well and septic tank. I plan to produce at least 10 pigs per month with an estimated profit of 20 to 40 K per month depending on certain conditions.

One pig reaches 70-80 kgs before being butchered with live weight value of 95-100 Pesos per kilo.

A pig eat at least 3 times its weight so below is the approximate expenditures.

Pig Approximate weight = 80 Kgs

- Pig weight as a pig let = 15 Kgs

Accumulated weight = 65 kgs

Total amount of feed = 65 * 3 = 200Kgs

Price of feed/sack = 700 Php

Total amount of feeds = 200/50 * 700 = 2800

Price per pig let =1600

Labor Cost/pig (at 40 Pigs) = 200

Maintenance Cost/Pig (@40 Pigs) = 200

Total Amount Per Pig = 4800

Cost Per Kilo (Live Weight) = 100 Pesos

Total Cost of Pig if 80 Kilos = 8000

Profit (give or take 10%) = 3200±10%

Good Business wag lang magkasakit yung baboy mo.

I am based outside the country and am scheduled to return to the Philippines for good by December. My plan is to pursue my long time dream of becoming a really successful businessman but not to the detriment of my family’s welfare. Problem, though, is lack of information, market research or feasibility study as to what sort of activity can sustain my family’s needs: 2 college kids (UST) and the high cost of living. Trading, manufacturing but not those that are service-oriented. Oh my, am I in a big dilemma. Please help!

so namumuhunan ka pala? i was actually able to tie up with this steel supplier in Singapore and I would act as a mediator cum marketing arm here in the philippines. however, the steel that we have now is not competitive. this multinational customer we have is asking for a 30-day term. pero the volume only for this year is about 40M. nect year it will triple kaya nga i'm really into sourcing out other potential suppliers. my ym id is skipper6983. we can chat if you want. im online right now but not for long. whtas yours?

Hmm, I don't suppose you're interested in high carbon steel from the US? I was looking for a source last year as I was thinking of starting a business then, I didn't push through with the business but found a good source though.

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity for those who have already contributed. Please do continue to share with us your success so we may inspired and continue to face the tough challenges ahead.

Regards,

Cloudy

Hello Everyone,

I am starting a thread for those people like me who has interest in starting a business with financial contraints. I would really appreciate for your advise on how to overcome this challenge by sharing with us your business success and advice.

Best Regards,

Cloudy

my apologies , correction on my previous post. typo error :)

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank those who have already contributed. Please do continue to share with us your success so we may be inspired and continue to face the tough challenges ahead.

Regards,

Cloudy

Hello Everyone,

Best Regards,

Cloudy

Hello people, visit this site (www.my.ws) then type oliver1013 sa access code.Fill out the information for a video presentation.This is the closest bussiness opportunity i can think of na talagang related sa title ng thread.Actually wala nga capital.for more info pls email me at oliver@aCquastation.ws.

guys im sorry but this thread and the entrepreneurs thread are almost if not exactly the same. i'm going to have to close this thread and then merge both threads later own.

please post at the entrepreneur thread instead. thanks

Edited by poknat

Joey_Jeremiah, the traffic in the area is increasing, specially once Serendra gets built. The questions are:

1.) Where are you going to situate your bar/resto?

2.) What is your concept/gimmick to attract customers?

3.) What is your ideal RoI and profit margin?

Not to discourage you, but without a really good concept or gimmick, the chances for a long-lasting bar/resto isn't that good. Of course, I could be wrong.