Hi There !!

I am new in this thread but have done a lot of backread. I am looking for a supplier of BOTTLES (8 oz, 12, 24 oz) for my deli-food brand that i do only during the Xmas season. Please PM me with details and quotes. I also give generous commissions to those who sell my products for Persoanl consumption and corporate gifts.

I am also open to business ideas / investments as venture capitalist (max is 100K) were returns are higher than bank rates (TD's). I don't have time to be hand-son as being wife and Mom is a priority so JV's and partnerships are not ideal for me. I have solid marketing background so I look for ventures that have sound fundamentals but i also go for new and untested ideas that have potential to grow.

Thanks.

mga broadvise naman meron ako lupa sa Cavite Silang near tagaytay may taniman ng kape( batangas coffee )  about 500plus sq meters..panu ko kaya maiimamarket yun? any strategies? tips? kase syanag naman yun di ba pag hindi mabenta yung iba pinamimigay na lang advise naman diyan  :)

I know of some people who market / sell their coffee produce to a cooperative. Ask around. Good luck.

dudes, one thing about multi-level marketing / networking companies, some are pretty bad but there are some which can legally bring you heap loads of cash. we're talking limpak limpak ng salapi. para maraming bala pang-chicks!

Multi Level Marketing or Network Marketing, OK yun as long as may producto kang ino-offer and the company should be rep*table or have a good track record. It's true you'll make tonnes of cash pero ingat lang. Make sure the company that you choose has good training.

Dude, amway an amway ang dating mo ah? :) i tried it (for 2 years - blood, sweat and tears) once pero i guess, not all people are into it. im setting my sights on something else. you, on th other hand continue to nurture that dream. its where my passion to strike it big in the business world started in the first place.

if you where given the time and money...are you gonna grab a chance on business....

"the gretest enemy of havin a great lif is havin a good life"

im in the business of alternative distribution...focuses on leadership search and business development.

we are PREQUALIFYING people for EXPANSION in different location.... we are LOOKING for business PARTNER not investor.

pm me for more info

hi shkip,

r u asking me? if so, no specific idea yet eh...still gathering info. altho' right now i can think of one thing, real estate and herbal food supplements.

anyone you know who also deals with steel vendors from outside the country...i have a target set of customers. its just the supply im trying to nail right now.

like your idea, what are you planning to sell???

for the Dept of Agriculture, hindi bigas tol pero we hvae products under licensing pa ng BFAD that will increase harvest by as much as 30-50%. Its a product from Malaysia. I'll let you know once we get the license.

OPINYON KO LANG TABI TABI PO WALANG MAGAGALIT.

Often times making money from business does not come from the fruits of knowing business theories of management and/or administration but from intuition alone and often times luck.  Siguro kung natututunan magnegosyo sa school lahat ng graduate sa business school ay mga negosyante na lahat ngayon.  O kaya kung nanggagaling lang sa inspiration ng rags to riches story ang formula sa pagiging mayaman sana marami na ring mayaman.  My point is, its how we look at things.  Minsan pag tumitingin ka sa painting at sobrang lapit ng mukha mo sa painting hindi mo ito maiintindihan.  We have to look at a bigger picture.  If most of us think na they will succeed from being small to becoming really big siguro mga 1% lang yun.  If you think small and your way of thinking is parang iniimagine mo na magiging Henry Sy ka balang araw (where he had a small shoe store sa divisoria tapos naging mall sa makati tapos naging chain of malls sa pilipinas tapos naging international; imbento lang) you might never see the light of day.  As for me, I stop thinking small because as much as masarap mangarap maging Henry Sy, malabo rin itong mangyari. 

Ang aking latest theory ngayon ay do business where there is money, ei government agencies.  Madaming business sa gobyerno na legal hindi kurakot.  Example when I heard na may clean air act na sa pinas naisip ko yung mga smog checks na business sa america.  Sabi ko kung requirement yan eh di magandang business yan.  So I put up an emission testing center.  I have two right now.  Tapos I heard you need a drug test to get a license.  So I put up a drug testing clinic so I have two right now.  Examples lang yan.  I know this dude meron syang 30 emission testing center nationwide.  Sa calculation ko this guy is making 24M a month.  Now if anybody has any ideas like these, hey maybe we can brain storm and form a corporation kung malaki ang financing. Di ba? You don't need a lot of money to be big.  Anybody have any ideas sa Department of Agriculture. Hmmm... bigas bigas bigas?  O kaya sa DOH gamot gamot gamot? I have contacts there :-) good day peeps

hi shkip,

r u asking me? if so, no specific idea yet eh...still gathering info. altho' right now i can think of one thing, real estate and herbal food supplements.

anyone you know who also deals with steel vendors from outside the country...i have a target set of customers. its just the supply im trying to nail right now.

actually, i've been to china for such an endevour and to tell the truth, we're better off if we just sell the local stuff. prices are so unstable here that if we buy cheap steel products in china now, we'll just end up with high priced steel tomorrow. i've been doing pleanty of research on this.. trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Philippine prices are like the beating of the heart, and if not careful will cause heart attack!!!

what specifically are you planning on??

what do you mean by... "prices are so unstable here that if we buy cheap steel products in china now, we'll just end up with high priced steel tomorrow"?

actually, i've been to china for such an endevour and to tell the truth, we're better off if we just sell the local stuff.  prices are so unstable here that if we buy cheap steel products in china now, we'll just end up with high priced steel tomorrow. i've been doing pleanty of research on this.. trust me, I know what I'm talking about.  Philippine prices are like the beating of the heart, and if not careful will cause heart attack!!!

hi,

at first you were talking about being better off selling local stuff. but when you concluded your message you said, if not careful, Philippine prices will cause heart attack? so which is which? - do you advocate "buy philippines" or not?

actually, i've been to china for such an endevour and to tell the truth, we're better off if we just sell the local stuff.  prices are so unstable here that if we buy cheap steel products in china now, we'll just end up with high priced steel tomorrow. i've been doing pleanty of research on this.. trust me, I know what I'm talking about.  Philippine prices are like the beating of the heart, and if not careful will cause heart attack!!!

pare, i'm not a pro philippines advocate.. it's just that it's much safer to buy steel here than abroad because prices are so competitive and there are companies that make them here locally. they won't just let u ruin prices and not compete now would they?? i'm just saying that if we import, we better make sure that no one is making them locally or else they'll dive their prices and our products will never take off the ground. just think, if steel was really cheap abroad, why won't small, medium and large companies buy abroad?? because they have to pay taxes and the local companies already have made damn sure that those taxes keep prices of such commodities up!!

ei pre,

thanks for sharing this information. but on the contrary, all suppliers both current and past of this company I've worked with before get their steel from China,Taiwan, Korea and Japan. local suppliers tried to get some business with my ex-employer but to no avail. so i'm not sure where you get your data, but definitely, this is not the scenario i experienced at least for the time i was with my ex-employer.

pare, i'm not a pro philippines advocate.. it's just that it's much safer to buy steel here than abroad because prices are so competitive and there are companies that make them here locally.  they won't just let u ruin prices and not compete now would they??  i'm just saying that if we import, we better make sure that no one is making them locally or else they'll dive their prices and our products will never take off the ground.  just think, if steel was really cheap abroad, why won't small, medium and large companies buy abroad?? because they have to pay taxes and the local companies already have made damn sure that those taxes keep prices of such commodities up!!

hi,

at first you were talking about being better off selling local stuff. but when you concluded your message you said, if not careful, Philippine prices will cause heart attack? so which is which? - do you advocate "buy philippines" or not?

pare,

i've been selling steel since i was in college and trust me, prices go up today, tomorrow it's down. if you got the high priced steel, and no way of disposing them then u risk closing your business. many a friend have i seen get heart sickness because of this business.

so namumuhunan ka pala? i was actually able to tie up with this steel supplier in Singapore and I would act as a mediator cum marketing arm here in the philippines. however, the steel that we have now is not competitive. this multinational customer we have is asking for a 30-day term. pero the volume only for this year is about 40M. nect year it will triple kaya nga i'm really into sourcing out other potential suppliers. my ym id is skipper6983. we can chat if you want. im online right now but not for long. whtas yours?

pare,

i've been selling steel since i was in college and trust me, prices go up today, tomorrow it's down.  if you got the high priced steel, and no way of disposing them then u risk closing your business.  many a friend have i seen get heart sickness because of this business.

I am looking for suppliers for the following items:

1. clear, white bottles with caps in 250ml and 500ml sizes for edible oil based products, around 3,000 pieces and 1,000 pieces per month;

2. graphic designer for product label;

3. liaison service for Bureau of Food and Drugs;

4. distributors with proven nationwide network;

5. overseas distributors;

please PM me for details.

guys,

meron pa ba nagtuturo ng basics of stockmarket investing? meron dati sa ortigas kaso nawala na yta.. hope somebody cud help me..

Before you engage in any stock blah blah stuff, be sure to read the book of robert kiyosaki, cashflow quadrant. Im wondering why people here are talking about stocks and they dont even have passive income. To become a legitimate investor, you need at least 100M. Matalo ka or manalo, you will not loose your shirt. If what you are talking about is just thousands of pesos. Thats not about stocks or investment.

Hi There !!

I am new in this thread but have done a lot of backread.  I am looking for a supplier of BOTTLES (8 oz, 12, 24 oz) for my deli-food brand that i do only during the Xmas season.  Please PM me with details and quotes.  I also give generous commissions to those who sell my products for Persoanl consumption and corporate gifts.

I am also open to business ideas / investments as venture capitalist (max is 100K) were returns are higher than bank rates (TD's).  I don't have time to be hand-son as being wife and Mom is a priority so JV's and partnerships are not ideal for me.  I have solid marketing background so I look for ventures that have sound fundamentals but i also go for new and untested ideas that have potential to grow.

Thanks.

Hello, i read your postings. Im also new here. I am Richard and im a business consultant. Maybe i can share some infos about what is the best business to go in. You can email me questions at rnavarez@netscape.net. God Bless!!!