OPINYON KO LANG TABI TABI PO WALANG MAGAGALIT.

Often times making money from business does not come from the fruits of knowing business theories of management and/or administration but from intuition alone and often times luck.  Siguro kung natututunan magnegosyo sa school lahat ng graduate sa business school ay mga negosyante na lahat ngayon.  O kaya kung nanggagaling lang sa inspiration ng rags to riches story ang formula sa pagiging mayaman sana marami na ring mayaman.  My point is, its how we look at things.  Minsan pag tumitingin ka sa painting at sobrang lapit ng mukha mo sa painting hindi mo ito maiintindihan.  We have to look at a bigger picture.  If most of us think na they will succeed from being small to becoming really big siguro mga 1% lang yun.  If you think small and your way of thinking is parang iniimagine mo na magiging Henry Sy ka balang araw (where he had a small shoe store sa divisoria tapos naging mall sa makati tapos naging chain of malls sa pilipinas tapos naging international; imbento lang) you might never see the light of day.  As for me, I stop thinking small because as much as masarap mangarap maging Henry Sy, malabo rin itong mangyari. 

Ang aking latest theory ngayon ay do business where there is money, ei government agencies.  Madaming business sa gobyerno na legal hindi kurakot.  Example when I heard na may clean air act na sa pinas naisip ko yung mga smog checks na business sa america.  Sabi ko kung requirement yan eh di magandang business yan.  So I put up an emission testing center.  I have two right now.  Tapos I heard you need a drug test to get a license.  So I put up a drug testing clinic so I have two right now.  Examples lang yan.  I know this dude meron syang 30 emission testing center nationwide.  Sa calculation ko this guy is making 24M a month.  Now if anybody has any ideas like these, hey maybe we can brain storm and form a corporation kung malaki ang financing. Di ba? You don't need a lot of money to be big.  Anybody have any ideas sa Department of Agriculture. Hmmm... bigas bigas bigas?  O kaya sa DOH gamot gamot gamot? I have contacts there :-) good day peeps

maganda to!!! any new business????

Interesting...Jersey's and Bath and Body works.    :wacko:

I got several orders for golf clubs though from my buddies there.  It should be a fun 10 day trip! :thumbsupsmiley:

Bring some books regarding self help on how to improve life and happiness. Better yet, books regarding self discipline, information needed right now on how to educate and change our kababayans's mental attitude.

howbout some techie online sideline? :)

i'm a registered greenzap member.

actually, i didnt believe their marketing promo at first. claiming that they be giving you $25 upon registration. nevertheless, i gave it a try. told myself there's nothing to lose anyways.

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25! and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and regiter http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

sayang din ang dolyar! :)

howbout an online sideline? :)

actually, i didnt believe their marketing promo at first. claiming that they be giving you $25 upon registration. nevertheless, i gave it a try. told myself there's nothing to lose anyways.

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25! and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and register http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

howbout an online sideline? :)

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25!  and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and register http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

Na-receive mo na ba ang payment mo?

Hi Lovelybabe, you may want to PM if you want to sell E-Load or prepaid cards... or if you have relatives and friends abroad, check out the following phrase, you can actually cut and paste it para yan an ang sales spiel mo. Thanks!

Good Morning po!!! Post ko lang, Thanks!

For $4.95 only, you can have unlimited access to ABS-CBN shows like TeleNovela, News, Game Shows on your PC.

Cheaper than TFC, di mo na kailangang magmadali umuwi or gu,ising ng alanganing time para habulin at mapanood ang paborito mong show. Shows are updated every 2 hours for your viewing pleasure. Or pwede nyo rin pang-regalo sa mga relatives nyo who I'm sure are very interested in viewing our very own programs.

PM me if you're interested so I can give you details!!! If you want to become an agent, PM nyo rin ako! Hurry before any price changes are made.

Thanks a lot, mga Kababayan!!!

GO MTC!

For $4.95 only, you can have unlimited access to ABS-CBN shows like TeleNovela, News, Game Shows on your PC.

Cheaper than TFC, di mo na kailangang magmadali umuwi or gu,ising ng alanganing time para habulin at mapanood ang paborito mong show. Shows are updated every 2 hours for your viewing pleasure. Or pwede nyo rin pang-regalo sa mga relatives nyo who I'm sure are very interested in viewing our very own programs.

PM me if you're interested so I can give you details!!! If you want to become an agent, PM nyo rin ako! Hurry before any price changes are made.

GO MTC!

GO MTC!

howbout some techie online sideline? :)

but right after i registered, i was surprised to receive $25!  and after five days, my balance grew to $64--and it's still growing. as of today, it's $80!

give it a try though. wala namang mawawala diba? click on the link and regiter http://www.greenzap.com/join-greenzap.asp?zapid=saridel888

hey, how do you get hold of the money :unsure:

or you just have to spend the earned amount online :huh:

how come my money does not grow :cry:

Edited by lovelybabe
Hi Lovelybabe, you may want to PM if you want to sell E-Load or prepaid cards... or if you have relatives and friends abroad, check out the following phrase, you can actually cut and paste it para yan an ang sales spiel mo. Thanks!

GO MTC!

pm sent :)

I'm doing this as a part time job. I'm working in a call center, kapag idle and my time I used to review website's content in http://setupyourwebsites.com/refer.php?R=1556

You will earn $0.15 for every site you reviewed that was approved. Each review will take about 5 -10 mins to finish but of course it depends on the topic. Just imagine if you review 20 websites a day u'll earn 20*.15= $3 , in a month 3*31 = $93.. $93 to peso is P5,115... (depende pa sa rate ng us$)

If you wanna join just click this referal link, para matulungan n'yo naman po ako.. thanks... http://setupyourwebsites.com/refer.php?R=1556

All payments will go to your Ikobo or paypal account, but paypal is not yet available here in the Philippines so you need to set up an Ikobo account. Go to www.ikobo.com.

Just post your questions, a lot of Filipinos earned from this parttime job. Visit www.pinoyexchange.com and look for the forum about this job...

It really works, the money you earned from this job will go to your Ikobo account. Once you had enough money on Ikobo, you can request for a card that will be send/ship to your home address (usually 5 days mo makukuha after the request) which you can use to withdraw your money from any atm visa or visa plus. basta yung may sign na visa pwde dun. $1.99 yung kinakaltas so once they've paid u, withdaw mo na lahat yun para u will only be charge once.

Visit this thread for evidence...

http/www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201068

Any questions? Just reply or PM me.