send me a detailed proposal

i also have funds available

IB - looks like we've been in the same mode lately.  :)

kita din kita looking for investment opprtunities sa site ni draq

What's up Eagleyes? Did we try to hook up last time I was in Manila??? Anyway, may be we should talk about some joint biz...PM me. I'm still ooking...

Met Draq and the boyz early this year - nice guys. Kind enough to show some sites around town ;)

Cheers,

IB

What's up Eagleyes?  Did we try to hook up last time I was in Manila???  Anyway, may be we should  talk about some joint biz...PM me.  I'm still ooking...

Met Draq and the boyz early this year - nice guys.  Kind enough to show some sites around town ;)

Cheers,

IB

my next visit will be towards the end of august, arriving aug 26 and departing sep 5

i hope to get a chance to see that guimaras venture that coolestboy is peddling

plus, i'm also looking to buy a condo/townhouse in manila where i could park my tired body on a semi permanent basis

my next visit will be towards the end of august, arriving aug 26 and departing sep 5

i hope to get a chance to see that guimaras venture that coolestboy is peddling

plus, i'm also looking to buy a condo/townhouse in manila where i could park my tired body on a semi permanent basis

I guess we'll miss each other again, I'll be in town second week of October and back again in December for the Christmas holidays.

Please let me know how the Guimaras venture looks like, I'm still interested...

Are you about to retire in Manila? If so, SWEET! I've been looking for a condo around greenbelt area but not too serious about it. I gues if the right deal comes along.

Cheers,

IB

for Business minded people, Entrepreneur, Investment Manager or the likes...

I have a question for you guys, regarding money multiplier... Here it goes....

If you have P50,000 in cash:

What will you do to double it?

Moderator's Note: Merging into an existing thread.

Edited by Macy

If you want to double your money in 5 years time, the compounded rate per annum is 14.4%. So get investments that has at least 14.4%. One of the safest is treasury bonds but today's rates are way below. (If I am not mistaken, the current 5 year rate is 10.4%. In 1997, banks such as Citibank had double your money in 5 years' time because treasury bonds were doing at 15% or more)

How about putting it in well-managed Common Trust Funds. There are aggressive money managers in investment banks who can take in a minimum of P50,000 per trading lot but they don't guarantee the return rates.

Thanks jt2003!  :)

Many entrepreneurs would find that link a great money saver!  :)

I also read your posts in other groups.  You seem knowledgeable about many things.  :)

May I know what's your business or profession?

Please post here often, thanks again!  :)

:mtc:

Hello Sir,

Im an OFW from Saudi Arabia who will be staying in Manila for good and open up a small barbecue business.

My termination of services in the company will be effective July 31, 2005.

This is my first time to do business kasi no other option but im very determined to succeed.

Naghahanap po ako ng empty lots or spaces sa Metro Manila with a size of about 5 sqm para po sa bbq-stand ko.

Baka meron kayo alam sir.

Hi there!

I'm a wedding planner and my passion is to help couples realize their dream wedding.

I do this because I believe in fairytales, happy endings...

And since I'm just a freelancer, I guess I'm the most affordable wedding planner there is.

Just email me:)

nasa networking ako..try mo din baka makatulong syo...besides maganda ang networking kung sa abroad ka or marami kakilala sa abroad ....kung...type nyo...pm me...800 investment...gamitin mo lang ung product...na di naman mahal n siguradong...health benefits...at mginvite ka lang for people to use the products....mga daily necessities....guaranteed na ung income mo n tumatas pa....sa akin yun ang easiest way to earn....pm me....

eiy, there...

we're into a fiberglass/resin based deco item manufacturing biz w/ my fiance'

have a humble showroom here under the products and services thread...

i wanna have some contacts within the middle east...

anyone? pls pm me...thanks...!!!

hi,

pardon me if my reply is not responsive to your query, but i'd like to offer my services just in case you'll be needing trucks to haul your cargo. i also own a brokerage firm that might be of help to your business if you would want to export your products.

best regards.